Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

PETA???

1 - 10 of 157 posts   1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  

Emmy14 Emmy14 Antarctica Posts: 572
1 24 Aug 2010
Who's Peta??
I wanna know!
ReplyQuote

V V SA Posts: 248
2 24 Aug 2010
People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals - www.peta.org

Don't associate yourself with them, they look good on the front, but they kill more animals than they save.
ReplyQuote

Steph* Steph* NSW Posts: 49
3 24 Aug 2010
Hi Unbreakable,
I'm interested to know, what makes you say PETA kills more animals than it saves? I'd never heard this before.
Thanks!
ReplyQuote

Animallover12 Animallover12 NSW Posts: 437
4 24 Aug 2010
Unbreakable said:

Don't associate yourself with them, they look good on the front, but they kill more animals than they save.
no!
They help animals just like the website your on right now!
ReplyQuote

jack jack VIC Posts: 1463
5 24 Aug 2010
PETA is fantastic
i would go as far to say that they have done the most for animals than any other organisation in the world!
they are the most famous and recognizable as well
ReplyQuote

4_da_animals1 4_da_animals1 SA Posts: 3293
6 24 Aug 2010
Unbreakable said:

I agree
ReplyQuote

7 24 Aug 2010
People give their animals to them, because they think they are going to a good home and going to be looked after, but this isn't the case at all, they kill 95% of the animals they take, only re homing probably 100 in every 5,000.

They have also been known to kill them in the van before they even leave the persons house.

They claim they are doing the right thing because it's better for the animals.

But the people at peta don't care, they don't want anyone having animals, even if they are pets.

Horrible organization.
ReplyQuote

Jen Jen VIC Posts: 619
8 24 Aug 2010
Unbreakable said:
People give their animals to them, because they think they are going to a good home and going to be looked after, but this isn't the case at all, they kill 95% of the animals they take, only re homing probably 100 in every 5,000.

They have also been known to kill them in the van before they even leave the persons house.

But the people at peta don't care, they don't want anyone having animals, even if they are pets.

Horrible organization.
what?! really?! :/ where did you hear this?
I mean I don't want more people to start hating them, though I don't agree with everything they do (especially their insulting ads that  can turn omnis against veg*ns). I just thought everyone was trying to bring them down because they hate animal activists etc.
ReplyQuote

4_da_animals1 4_da_animals1 SA Posts: 3293
9 24 Aug 2010
Jen said:
Unbreakable said:

Horrible organization.
what?! really?! :/ where did you hear this?
I mean I don't want more people to start hating them, though I don't agree with everything they do (especially their insulting ads that  can turn omnis against veg*ns). I just thought everyone was trying to bring them down because they hate animal activists etc.
It's true. PETA'S underlying want is for nobody to own animals in ay way even as pets.
ReplyQuote

10 24 Aug 2010
Here's some reading for you.

http://www.petakillsanimals.com/
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ]  [ 4 ]  [ 5 ]  [ 6 ]  [ 7 ] 

Unleashed

This page was printed from Animals Australia Unleashed's website (www.unleashed.org.au).