Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

clothing

1 - 10 of 17 posts   1 | 2  


Louise Louise QLD Posts: 10
1 19 Jul 2009
hey guys. wondering if you can help me, im looking for a "leather"-looking jacket but i cant find any that dont have actual leather in them. do you know any stores that have animal cruelty free products?
ReplyQuote

Kirrilly Kirrilly VIC Posts: 2092
2 19 Jul 2009
I bought a "leather" jacket from Jay Jays, it's really cute. They're in fashion right now so you should be able to find them in a lot of clothing shops, mine was $69.99. If they are much more expensive than that, check the label cause it's probably leather
ReplyQuote

.ellehcoR .ellehcoR VIC Posts: 663
3 19 Jul 2009
All of the youth chain stores like Just Jeans, Westco, Jeanswest and Jay Jays would probably sell non-leather leather coats. a good idea would be to ask the sales assistant, or even check their website before shopping. I'd presume that anything over $100 would most likely be genuine leather.
ReplyQuote

april-san april-san QLD Posts: 368
4 19 Jul 2009
.ellehcoR said:
All of the youth chain stores like Just Jeans, Westco, Jeanswest and Jay Jays would probably sell non-leather leather coats. a good idea would be to ask the sales assistant, or even check their website before shopping. I'd presume that anything over $100 would most likely be genuine leather.
yeah, I was shopping with Mum the other day and she was looking at a jacket in Just Jeans (or was it Jeans West? idk), and she liked it until she saw that it was real leather.
ReplyQuote

- Kitty Freak - - Kitty Freak - SA Posts: 1071
5 19 Jul 2009
you can get them from op shops, i see them all the time ^^ op shopping is great cause you get awesome retro clothes that not everyone is wearing. and its cheap haha.
ReplyQuote

RaV3N RaV3N WA Posts: 2152
6 19 Jul 2009
- Vegan Freak - said:
you can get them from op shops, i see them all the time ^^ op shopping is great cause you get awesome retro clothes that not everyone is wearing. and its cheap haha.
I love op shops! The things you can find are unreal! Especially fake leather and the such... for half the price you would pay anywhere else and you're helping a charity so it's like double the goodness!  ecstatic
ReplyQuote

Darth Vegan Darth Vegan SA Posts: 19
7 19 Jul 2009
RaV3N said:
- Vegan Freak - said:
you can get them from op shops, i see them all the time ^^ op shopping is great cause you get awesome retro clothes that not everyone is wearing. and its cheap haha.
I love op shops! The things you can find are unreal! Especially fake leather and the such... for half the price you would pay anywhere else and you're helping a charity so it's like double the goodness!  ecstatic
i know! its fantastic. at places like jay jays and that you can pay like $70 for jeans or a jacket but in op shops you can get them for as cheap as $2!! o.O op shops are fantastic happy some people seem to think theyre like..for poor people and the clothes arent cool, but i love the stuff you can find there xD
ReplyQuote

- Kitty Freak - - Kitty Freak - SA Posts: 1071
8 19 Jul 2009
Darth Vegan said:
RaV3N said:
- Vegan Freak - said:
you can get them from op shops, i see them all the time ^^ op shopping is great cause you get awesome retro clothes that not everyone is wearing. and its cheap haha.
I love op shops! The things you can find are unreal! Especially fake leather and the such... for half the price you would pay anywhere else and you're helping a charity so it's like double the goodness!  ecstatic
i know! its fantastic. at places like jay jays and that you can pay like $70 for jeans or a jacket but in op shops you can get them for as cheap as $2!! o.O op shops are fantastic happy some people seem to think theyre like..for poor people and the clothes arent cool, but i love the stuff you can find there xD
ahh i did it again! sorry guys i didnt mean to post with darth's account  ashamed2
ReplyQuote

ashleigh ashleigh QLD Posts: 57
9 19 Jul 2009
make sure you stick a big fat sticker on it saying FAKE otherwise one of us may attack you happy love
ReplyQuote

Francis Francis VIC Posts: 286
10 19 Jul 2009
- Vegan Freak - said:
you can get them from op shops, i see them all the time ^^ op shopping is great cause you get awesome retro clothes that not everyone is wearing. and its cheap haha.
Animal Liberation Victoria has an op shop at 1355 Toorak Road, Burwood. All the proceeds go towards helping animals!
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au