Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

clothing

1 - 10 of 17 posts   1 | 2  

Louise Louise QLD Posts: 10
1 19 Jul 2009
hey guys. wondering if you can help me, im looking for a "leather"-looking jacket but i cant find any that dont have actual leather in them. do you know any stores that have animal cruelty free products?
ReplyQuote

Kirrilly Kirrilly VIC Posts: 2092
2 19 Jul 2009
I bought a "leather" jacket from Jay Jays, it's really cute. They're in fashion right now so you should be able to find them in a lot of clothing shops, mine was $69.99. If they are much more expensive than that, check the label cause it's probably leather
ReplyQuote

.ellehcoR .ellehcoR VIC Posts: 663
3 19 Jul 2009
All of the youth chain stores like Just Jeans, Westco, Jeanswest and Jay Jays would probably sell non-leather leather coats. a good idea would be to ask the sales assistant, or even check their website before shopping. I'd presume that anything over $100 would most likely be genuine leather.
ReplyQuote

april-san april-san QLD Posts: 368
4 19 Jul 2009
.ellehcoR said:
All of the youth chain stores like Just Jeans, Westco, Jeanswest and Jay Jays would probably sell non-leather leather coats. a good idea would be to ask the sales assistant, or even check their website before shopping. I'd presume that anything over $100 would most likely be genuine leather.
yeah, I was shopping with Mum the other day and she was looking at a jacket in Just Jeans (or was it Jeans West? idk), and she liked it until she saw that it was real leather.
ReplyQuote

- Kitty Freak - - Kitty Freak - SA Posts: 1071
5 19 Jul 2009
you can get them from op shops, i see them all the time ^^ op shopping is great cause you get awesome retro clothes that not everyone is wearing. and its cheap haha.
ReplyQuote

RaV3N RaV3N WA Posts: 2152
6 19 Jul 2009
- Vegan Freak - said:
you can get them from op shops, i see them all the time ^^ op shopping is great cause you get awesome retro clothes that not everyone is wearing. and its cheap haha.
I love op shops! The things you can find are unreal! Especially fake leather and the such... for half the price you would pay anywhere else and you're helping a charity so it's like double the goodness!  ecstatic
ReplyQuote

Darth Vegan Darth Vegan SA Posts: 19
7 19 Jul 2009
RaV3N said:
- Vegan Freak - said:
I love op shops! The things you can find are unreal! Especially fake leather and the such... for half the price you would pay anywhere else and you're helping a charity so it's like double the goodness!  ecstatic
i know! its fantastic. at places like jay jays and that you can pay like $70 for jeans or a jacket but in op shops you can get them for as cheap as $2!! o.O op shops are fantastic happy some people seem to think theyre like..for poor people and the clothes arent cool, but i love the stuff you can find there xD
ReplyQuote

- Kitty Freak - - Kitty Freak - SA Posts: 1071
8 19 Jul 2009
Darth Vegan said:
RaV3N said:
- Vegan Freak - said:
i know! its fantastic. at places like jay jays and that you can pay like $70 for jeans or a jacket but in op shops you can get them for as cheap as $2!! o.O op shops are fantastic happy some people seem to think theyre like..for poor people and the clothes arent cool, but i love the stuff you can find there xD
ahh i did it again! sorry guys i didnt mean to post with darth's account  ashamed2
ReplyQuote

ashleigh ashleigh QLD Posts: 57
9 19 Jul 2009
make sure you stick a big fat sticker on it saying FAKE otherwise one of us may attack you happy love
ReplyQuote

Francis Francis VIC Posts: 286
10 19 Jul 2009
- Vegan Freak - said:
Animal Liberation Victoria has an op shop at 1355 Toorak Road, Burwood. All the proceeds go towards helping animals!
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au