Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

year 12 exams

1 - 10 of 16 posts   1 | 2  

Natalya Natalya VIC Posts: 14
1 16 Sep 2010
current/past year 12's - studying over term 3 holidays; how much?

i thought i was being realistic, but apparently not. now i'm really, really stressed and please help sad

how much should you study each day? and what about on the weekend? and how strict should you be about going out, and how often?

eek :|
ReplyQuote

randz randz QLD Posts: 55
2 16 Sep 2010
well, i was told 5 hours a day. and on the holidays.., wake u the normal school day/
ReplyQuote

Natalya Natalya VIC Posts: 14
3 16 Sep 2010
hmm i've heard that stance also but so many different people are saying different things :|
ReplyQuote

randz randz QLD Posts: 55
4 16 Sep 2010
what have people been saying? well the more the better i guess.
ReplyQuote

AmeliaJ AmeliaJ QLD Posts: 164
5 16 Sep 2010
I was in the QLD system so we were done by end of semester 3 virtually.... but.....

My 2 cents worth is to not stress, do the minimum  you need to get into ANY uni course at any uni, do that for 1 or 2 semesters, then it's really easy to upgrade to what you want to to do.....

(they don't tell you that because they want their schools to look good)

*Hides from all the parents and teachers*

wave
ReplyQuote

bitchanca bitchanca VIC Posts: 117
6 16 Sep 2010
my plan is to follow my current school schedule for study
which means some days I'd be doing like 5/6 hours while others would be only 3
so then I have a set schedule and enough free time
but knowing me I'll probably end up watching tv all day >_>
ReplyQuote

karenbaby karenbaby ACT Posts: 489
7 16 Sep 2010
I was told that about the uni thing too.
happy
ReplyQuote

Mondayschild Mondayschild WA Posts: 1452
8 16 Sep 2010
AmeliaJ said:
I was in the QLD system so we were done by end of semester 3 virtually.... but.....

My 2 cents worth is to not stress, do the minimum  you need to get into ANY uni course at any uni, do that for 1 or 2 semesters, then it's really easy to upgrade to what you want to to do.....

wave
That is soo true. So much pressure is put on student to get such high marks, but no one tells you that once you are in uni it is a a hell of a lot easier to change between courses. I know people that didn't even do TEE and are now teachers, among other things. Just do your best, and get into anything at uni (if thats what your aim is), and you will most likely find a way to eventually do whatever course it is that you really want to.
Try not to STRESS too much!!! It isn't half as bad as they tell you it is
spider
ReplyQuote

meh meh NSW Posts: 2674
9 16 Sep 2010
Mondayschild said:
AmeliaJ said:

wave
That is soo true. So much pressure is put on student to get such high marks, but no one tells you that once you are in uni it is a a hell of a lot easier to change between courses. I know people that didn't even do TEE and are now teachers, among other things. Just do your best, and get into anything at uni (if thats what your aim is), and you will most likely find a way to eventually do whatever course it is that you really want to.
spider
I wish I didn't have the pressure from my family, and I wish I didn't put the pressure on myself like I did during Highschool and the HSC. I would have less emotional scars today otherwise ..... =(
ReplyQuote

Mondayschild Mondayschild WA Posts: 1452
10 16 Sep 2010
sarahbentvelzen said:
Mondayschild said:
AmeliaJ said:

wave
spider
I wish I didn't have the pressure from my family, and I wish I didn't put the pressure on myself like I did during Highschool and the HSC. I would have less emotional scars today otherwise ..... =(
Yep, I know all about that...
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au