Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Live near Richmond, New South Wales?

1 - 9 of 9 posts


Jacqui T Jacqui T NSW Posts: 796
1 17 Sep 2010
You should come to Richmond TAFE Open Day tomorrow from 10 am. You can bring along your family and pets, check out the stalls, ask for any information on courses you are interested in AND get your pet bathed and groomed by awesome people including me ;D

Now you know thats worth getting up for (:
ReplyQuote

karenbaby karenbaby ACT Posts: 489
2 17 Sep 2010
I live in sydney but im forgetting where richmond is haha
ReplyQuote

Mondayschild Mondayschild WA Posts: 1452
3 17 Sep 2010
Why does everyone keep posting about these neat things so far away from me?! Damn isolated Perth!
ReplyQuote

Brendon Brendon NSW Posts: 1212
4 17 Sep 2010
Mondayschild said:
Why does everyone keep posting about these neat things so far away from me?! Damn isolated Perth!
I'm in Canberra after moving from Sydney.
I understand isolation. LOL
ReplyQuote

Mondayschild Mondayschild WA Posts: 1452
5 17 Sep 2010
BreadmanInAus said:
Mondayschild said:
Why does everyone keep posting about these neat things so far away from me?! Damn isolated Perth!
I'm in Canberra after moving from Sydney.
I understand isolation. LOL
Lol ok I think you win
ReplyQuote

Jacqui T Jacqui T NSW Posts: 796
6 17 Sep 2010
Richmond is in the Western Suburbs of Sydney (: Not too far from Penrith
ReplyQuote

meh meh NSW Posts: 2674
7 17 Sep 2010
Jacqui   Love.Hate said:
Richmond is in the Western Suburbs of Sydney (: Not too far from Penrith
Hey, I live right near Richmond. I've been to their open days, they're pretty fun.... but I'm not so sure about the animals having fun though...?
ReplyQuote

Jacqui T Jacqui T NSW Posts: 796
8 17 Sep 2010
Well its outdoors so you can walk your dog around the campus, and there's nothing better than a good walk. If you don't think it'd be great for your dog to be groomed or whatever thats fine, its optional. We're just showing people what courses in the animal care industry you can take in TAFE.
ReplyQuote

meh meh NSW Posts: 2674
9 17 Sep 2010
Jacqui   Love.Hate said:
Well its outdoors so you can walk your dog around the campus, and there's nothing better than a good walk. If you don't think it'd be great for your dog to be groomed or whatever thats fine, its optional. We're just showing people what courses in the animal care industry you can take in TAFE.
Oh no... I mean the animals on the campus... I remember watching shearing one year.... didn't like that =(
ReplyQuote


www.unleashed.org.au