Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

"They have to use it anyway"

1 - 10 of 27 posts   1 | 2 | 3  

Emmy14 Emmy14 Antarctica Posts: 572
1 17 Sep 2010
Ok, so today my friends and I were discussing vegetarianism an one of my friends started crying (she was eating a suasage from the saussage sizzle today) because we were discussing eating animals and things like that. I had no idea what to say to her...I just said "it's ok" and"don't worry" and she said"I don't want to stop eating meat, i love it, but they are killed so horribly".....
I felt bad for her..... And also on of my friends kept asking me where do I get all my daily nutrirents from, and I said tofu, seeds, all sorts of things...and she said it's illegal to become a vegan from 16 and under..... huh Like, what sort of come-back is that?!?!?!
ReplyQuote

meh meh NSW Posts: 2674
2 17 Sep 2010
Emmy_14-Innocent said:
Ok, so today my friends and I were discussing vegetarianism an one of my friends started crying (she was eating a suasage from the saussage sizzle today) because we were discussing eating animals and things like that. I had no idea what to say to her...I just said "it's ok" and"don't worry" and she said"I don't want to stop eating meat, i love it, but they are killed so horribly".....
I felt bad for her..... And also on of my friends kept asking me where do I get all my daily nutrirents from, and I said tofu, seeds, all sorts of things...and she said it's illegal to become a vegan from 16 and under..... huh Like, what sort of come-back is that?!?!?!
Pffft! Lol!
ReplyQuote

ShadowDoubt ShadowDoubt QLD Posts: 753
3 17 Sep 2010
i would've just laughed in her face because seriously, that nearly had me rofling.
ReplyQuote

RaV3N RaV3N WA Posts: 2152
4 17 Sep 2010
LOL @ illegal. Where the hell did she pluck that from??? If it were the case, half of the people on this forum would be posting from jail.

Oh and about her crying while eating meat cos she knows how they die but still won't give it up - I wouldn't have given her any sympathy at all. It's not ok that she eats meat and is aware of how it ends up on her plate. She can change this but is obviously being too selfish to do anything about it.
ReplyQuote

karenbaby karenbaby ACT Posts: 489
5 17 Sep 2010
yeah ahah thats funny.
since when is it illegal to be ethical?
ReplyQuote

pcf pcf VIC Posts: 638
6 17 Sep 2010
LOL illegal...thats funny
some people are clueless..
ReplyQuote

...2 ...2 WA Posts: 2307
7 17 Sep 2010
RaV3N said:
LOL @ illegal. Where the hell did she pluck that from??? If it were the case, half of the people on this forum would be posting from jail.
LOL! True that! Omigod, how ridiculous is that.

RaV3N said:
Oh and about her crying while eating meat cos she knows how they die but still won't give it up - I wouldn't have given her any sympathy at all. It's not ok that she eats meat and is aware of how it ends up on her plate. She can change this but is obviously being too selfish to do anything about it.
I agree. I feel much the same about a friend of mine, who watched Earthlings, cried (and I mean, this boy CRIED), and then went "Well, I just like it too much."
That really annoys me. He lost a bit of my respect then.
He lost a bit more of my respect when he got drunk and spear-tackled me, and said some pretty creepy stuff. (There's a good reason why I like being the sober girl at parties. I don't do dumb things like that)
ReplyQuote

8 17 Sep 2010
Valkyrie Uruz said:
RaV3N said:

RaV3N said:
I agree. I feel much the same about a friend of mine, who watched Earthlings, cried (and I mean, this boy CRIED), and then went "Well, I just like it too much."
He lost a bit more of my respect when he got drunk and spear-tackled me, and said some pretty creepy stuff. (There's a good reason why I like being the sober girl at parties. I don't do dumb things like that)
Just the other week when i was drinking i got into a..a uh kicking/getting the person down to the ground match? ahah he got me down in the end ><
ReplyQuote

...2 ...2 WA Posts: 2307
9 17 Sep 2010
Louiseeeeee said:
Valkyrie Uruz said:
RaV3N said:

RaV3N said:
Just the other week when i was drinking i got into a..a uh kicking/getting the person down to the ground match? ahah he got me down in the end ><
Hahaha. Well, I just treated them the same as when they're sober: With punches. Only this time, I punched hard.
ReplyQuote

10 17 Sep 2010
LOL aha yeahh
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ] 

Unleashed

This page was printed from Animals Australia Unleashed's website (www.unleashed.org.au).