Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Today.

1 - 9 of 9 posts


mady june mady june NSW Posts: 38
1 19 Sep 2010
Today was my first full day of being a vegetarian, and i loved it so so so much, and i am looking forward to many many many years of being vegetarian happy
Did anyone find the first few weeks/months/year hard?


ladybug
ReplyQuote

ShadowDoubt ShadowDoubt QLD Posts: 753
2 19 Sep 2010
good job!
i found it hard; panicking 'what am i going to eat!' but trust me, you'll learn to cook and work with your own flavours. it does get a lot easier, espcially since you're on unleashed! happy
ReplyQuote

mady june mady june NSW Posts: 38
3 19 Sep 2010
Yeah, i was abit worried about what to eat, but i have heaps of recipes happy and my mum is really supportive, which helps heaps lol.

ladybug
ReplyQuote

...2 ...2 WA Posts: 2307
4 19 Sep 2010
To be honest, I found it really easy. happy Almost everything can be made into a vegetarian version.
ReplyQuote

karenbaby karenbaby ACT Posts: 489
5 19 Sep 2010
Valkyrie Uruz said:
To be honest, I found it really easy. happy Almost everything can be made into a vegetarian version.
thats really true happy
and i found it hard at first,because i wasent used to cooking meals every night,and it was hard because my dad fails at shopping for himself let alone a vego (at the time) so it was really hard to find something to eat. I wasent eating properly,and i have low iron levels without the fact i dont eat meat,and im constantly sick (im not the healthiest erson alive LOL) my doctor didnt want me to become vego,but i did it anyway and now im Vegan and eating properly and things are fine ecstatic
ReplyQuote

Mondayschild Mondayschild WA Posts: 1452
6 19 Sep 2010
mady june said:
Today was my first full day of being a vegetarian, and i loved it so so so much, and i am looking forward to many many many years of being vegetarian happy
Did anyone find the first few weeks/months/year hard?


ladybug
Yay!! Its the best feeling isn't it?! I swear I feel better in every way. The only reason you might find it difficult at first is when you go to restaurants or eat at peoples houses. Only a small price to pay though happy Congrats and good luck on your veggie journey!
ReplyQuote

mady june mady june NSW Posts: 38
7 19 Sep 2010
Mondayschild said:
mady june said:
Today was my first full day of being a vegetarian, and i loved it so so so much, and i am looking forward to many many many years of being vegetarian happy
Did anyone find the first few weeks/months/year hard?


ladybug
Yay!! Its the best feeling isn't it?! I swear I feel better in every way. The only reason you might find it difficult at first is when you go to restaurants or eat at peoples houses. Only a small price to pay though happy Congrats and good luck on your veggie journey!
Thanks happy
And yes, i think staying over at friends is going to be the hardest thing
love


turtle
ReplyQuote

Courtney_1 Courtney_1 VIC Posts: 335
8 19 Sep 2010
Congratulations. happy
But no, it was actually quite easy for me - Same with veganism. My mum has been a vegetarian for over 30 years (she is now a vegan) and she cooked most of the meals and knew where I should get my protein, etc, from.
Trust me, you'll love vegetarianism. It feels good to know that you're doing a good thing. [:
ReplyQuote

MarissaAnn MarissaAnn NSW Posts: 31
9 20 Sep 2010
mady june said:
Mondayschild said:
mady june said:
Today was my first full day of being a vegetarian, and i loved it so so so much, and i am looking forward to many many many years of being vegetarian happy
Did anyone find the first few weeks/months/year hard?


ladybug
Yay!! Its the best feeling isn't it?! I swear I feel better in every way. The only reason you might find it difficult at first is when you go to restaurants or eat at peoples houses. Only a small price to pay though happy Congrats and good luck on your veggie journey!
Thanks happy
And yes, i think staying over at friends is going to be the hardest thing
love


turtle
Not at my house happy
we can make vegan pizza's together XD
ReplyQuote


www.unleashed.org.au