Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

send this to ure non-veg friends.

1 - 9 of 9 posts

rusty rusty VIC Posts: 33
1 21 Sep 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIjanhKqVC4

i know many of you have seen stuff like this before, and even worse.
but i dunno what to say i just felt like shareing this.
this is an american based video, but still. im sure australia does almost the exact same.
im send this to my non-vege friends, maybe it'll change their minds slighty.
thoughts?
ReplyQuote

4_da_animals1 4_da_animals1 SA Posts: 3293
2 21 Sep 2010
Have you seen earthlings? My idea is if anyone can watch the movie the whole way through and still eat meat afterwards, nothing will change their minds. http://veg-tv.info/Earthlings you can watch online there or on other sites too and you can buy it. I recommend it. Very tear-jerking powerful stuff.
ReplyQuote

Little_Kitty Little_Kitty United Kingdom Posts: 376
3 21 Sep 2010
i tried sending videos to my friends and they got super angry
ReplyQuote

rusty rusty VIC Posts: 33
4 21 Sep 2010
Little_Kitty said:
shit really? :/
ReplyQuote

Cailyn Cailyn QLD Posts: 167
5 21 Sep 2010
4_da_animals1 said:
Have you seen earthlings? My idea is if anyone can watch the movie the whole way through and still eat meat afterwards, nothing will change their minds. http://veg-tv.info/Earthlings you can watch online there or on other sites too and you can buy it. I recommend it. Very tear-jerking powerful stuff.
i seeen earthlings that movie makes me soo sad at that time i had just recently turned vego andim so glad iwasnt eatingmeant i cried but i wached it all the way through it makes me soo upset seeing my family eating animals sad
ReplyQuote

Little_Kitty Little_Kitty United Kingdom Posts: 376
6 21 Sep 2010
rusty said:
Little_Kitty said:
yeah..i even got deleted off some people's facebook. people dont like being "forced" to watch things apparently sad
ReplyQuote

7 21 Sep 2010
Little_Kitty said:
rusty said:
Little_Kitty said:
yeah..i even got deleted off some people's facebook. people dont like being "forced" to watch things apparently sad
people cant acccept the fact that it s the truth and thats what happening it annoys me when people go no no no dont tell me im going to have meat for dinner dont ruin my appetie ?????
ReplyQuote

8 21 Sep 2010
Cailyn said:
Little_Kitty said:
rusty said:
Little_Kitty said:
people cant acccept the fact that it s the truth and thats what happening it annoys me when people go no no no dont tell me im going to have meat for dinner dont ruin my appetie ?????
appetite
ReplyQuote

Tanya M Tanya M VIC Posts: 741
9 21 Sep 2010
Little_Kitty said:
rusty said:
Little_Kitty said:
I've said it before, but it is appropriate again here, people get defensive when they feel guilty about something.
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au