Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Dissecting..

1 - 7 of 7 posts

d-i-am-ond d-i-am-ond WA Posts: 342
1 21 Sep 2010
So our class is dissecting a Lamb Brain thursday....

best excuse not to do it?
ReplyQuote

Cailyn Cailyn QLD Posts: 167
2 21 Sep 2010
TofuOyako said:
So our class is dissecting a Lamb Brain thursday....

best excuse not to do it?
you can just refuse to do it, they cant make you do it. the other day i didnt watch a movie in science becuse animals were getting hurt so i walked out of the class saying i refuse to watch they cant make you do it.
ReplyQuote

...2 ...2 WA Posts: 2307
3 21 Sep 2010
=/ Unfortunately, Oh Nicole who once was Clemetine with her no-longer blue locks, I dissected the lamb's brain when I had to do it. Back before my veg days, and I hate to say it, but I found it fascinating.

Although, I would be more comfortable dissecting the brain of a human who donated their body to science and medicine after they died. At least then we'd have permission.

Just tell your teacher you don't feel comfortable doing the dissection. They aren't legally allowed to force you. A few of the kids in my year refused to be in the room because it made them queasy and sad.

>.> Ironic because at lunch they hoed down on sausage rolls, burgers and pies like it was nothing.
ReplyQuote

d-i-am-ond d-i-am-ond WA Posts: 342
4 21 Sep 2010
Valkyrie Uruz said:
=/ Unfortunately, Oh Nicole who once was Clemetine with her no-longer blue locks, I dissected the lamb's brain when I had to do it. Back before my veg days, and I hate to say it, but I found it fascinating.

Although, I would be more comfortable dissecting the brain of a human who donated their body to science and medicine after they died. At least then we'd have permission.

Just tell your teacher you don't feel comfortable doing the dissection. They aren't legally allowed to force you. A few of the kids in my year refused to be in the room because it made them queasy and sad.

>.> Ironic because at lunch they hoed down on sausage rolls, burgers and pies like it was nothing.
Ok I'll just sit outside. happy
ReplyQuote

TofuUnleashed TofuUnleashed TAS Posts: 986
5 21 Sep 2010
just say ur vegan- and u believe in respecting animals after death as well as while they're alive happy
ReplyQuote

Little_Kitty Little_Kitty United Kingdom Posts: 376
6 21 Sep 2010
when i had to do that crap at school we had a cow heart and my best friend stuck her fingers in the valves and walked it across the table

i almost spewed.

you can see why im vego and she eats kangaroos
ReplyQuote

Tanya M Tanya M VIC Posts: 741
7 21 Sep 2010
Valkyrie Uruz said:
Yep, the hypocrisy is rife
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au