Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Hey,

1 - 10 of 19 posts   1 | 2  

Heavenly_Blind Heavenly_Blind SA Posts: 11
1 21 Sep 2010
Hey,
Firstly I still eat meat but recently I have opened my mind thanks to Emma, (4_da_animals1). She showed me earthlings which was really shocking but unsurprising on what humans can be really capable of. Most people seem to hide themselves from this kind of truth but I realise that we should all open our minds to this because I believe we can make a difference if we try. strong and I reckon this site is a pretty good example of such. I hope I can make lots of friends on this site because I would really like to know some more vegetarians, Vegans and pescetarians other than Emma just to hear people out and what they have to say against the cruelty towards innocent earthlings.
Cheers,
Celia. peace
ReplyQuote

Cailyn Cailyn QLD Posts: 167
2 21 Sep 2010
Heavenly_Blind said:
Hey,
Firstly I still eat meat but recently I have opened my mind thanks to Emma, (4_da_animals1). She showed me earthlings which was really shocking but unsurprising on what humans can be really capable of. Most people seem to hide themselves from this kind of truth but I realise that we should all open our minds to this because I believe we can make a difference if we try. strong and I reckon this site is a pretty good example of such. I hope I can make lots of friends on this site because I would really like to know some more vegetarians, Vegans and pescetarians other than Emma just to hear people out and what they have to say against the cruelty towards innocent earthlings.
Cheers,
Celia. peace
im glad you think that i love animals an there are so many lovely people on this site happy
ReplyQuote

4_da_animals1 4_da_animals1 SA Posts: 3293
3 21 Sep 2010
Woo! Recruiting to the max!!!! Love ya cels but not your eating habits!! haha tongue
ReplyQuote

4 21 Sep 2010
Thanks, I'm looking forward to meeting some  more awesome people on this site  funny
Oh and gee, thanks emma *glares*
ReplyQuote

...2 ...2 WA Posts: 2307
5 21 Sep 2010
Hey Celia! Congrats. =/ Everyone should be made to watch Earthlings once in their lives.

Whoo, go Em! wink Now we just have to show her how great veg[itari]anism in.

Celia; yeah, I'm a vegan. ^-^ It's wonderful. SO much good food. *drools*
ReplyQuote

6 21 Sep 2010
Valkyrie Uruz said:
Hey Celia! Congrats. =/ Everyone should be made to watch Earthlings once in their lives.

hehe i know right? First step to conversion!!!!  cool
ReplyQuote

...2 ...2 WA Posts: 2307
7 21 Sep 2010
4_da_animals1 said:
Valkyrie Uruz said:

Haha, I could cook a vegan enchilada that would convert her in a snap. happy
ReplyQuote

8 21 Sep 2010
Valkyrie Uruz said:
4_da_animals1 said:
Valkyrie Uruz said:

ohhh gimme gimme gimme! I'll fight her for it, she's an undeserving omni! strong LOL nah we need recruits tongue
ReplyQuote

9 21 Sep 2010
Valkyrie Uruz said:

Yeah thats true! People gotta learn to toughen up, it may be a lil graphic but that doesnt mean its not the truth and that we should just hide away from it!

Haha and yeah I'm looking forward to learn more behind the wisdom of being a vegan.
ReplyQuote

d-i-am-ond d-i-am-ond WA Posts: 342
10 21 Sep 2010
Valkyrie Uruz said:
4_da_animals1 said:
Valkyrie Uruz said:

OM NOM NOM NOM
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au