Mmm chocolate... I've been on a chockie binge all week
Go Max make the most amazing chocolate bars. They have ones that are like mars, picnic, milky way and bounty. They are soooooo goood.
Bonvita Rice Milk Chocolate is the best chocolate block. Their 'milk chocolate' and 'white chocolate' are to die for!
In the big supermarkets you can usually find:
- Whitakers Dark Chocolate (tastes more like a milk chocolate - very nice)
- Lindt Dark Chocolate (a lot stronger than Whitaker's)
- Sweet Williams (some people swear by it.. but it's not one of my faves)
- Leda make rum balls, mint slices, tim tam-esque bickies. (usually in the health food section)
If you want to do a little more searching, you can prob find some of these in health food stores, or order them online:
- Tropical Source make amazing vegan chocolates.
- Constant Cravings (amazing individually wrapped fancy chocolates)
- Cocolo (sometimes in the choc section of supermarkets - I like the mint one)
I'm sure there are more, but that's all I can think of right now.