Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

vegan work boots

1 - 10 of 16 posts   1 | 2  

hayley la BAM ?! hayley la BAM ?! VIC Posts: 110
1 25 Sep 2010
i need a new pair of work boots, but i don't want to buy leather, obviously =)
but i need some quite urgently. does anyone know of any online stores that sell vegan work boots?
ReplyQuote

Little_Kitty Little_Kitty United Kingdom Posts: 376
2 25 Sep 2010
I JUST GOT SOME!! Plain black lace ups...

Payless shoes.. $30 -  100% synthetic man made crap!

hooray! they are pretty comfy as well.
ReplyQuote

..1 ..1 TAS Posts: 2265
3 20 Aug 2011
I'm about to start an internship at a wildlife park and need to find good work boots that aren't made of leather. They need to be water proof, too. I have no idea where to look for them...
ReplyQuote

Andrewxxx Andrewxxx VIC Posts: 272
4 20 Aug 2011
Vegan wares if you can afford it. Expensive but they will last forever.

These guys do them too if you don't mind buying overseas http://www.vegetarian-shoes.co.uk/

Both of those businesses are independently owned by vegans and sweat shop free. It's definitely worth paying extra for both those reasons
ReplyQuote

..1 ..1 TAS Posts: 2265
5 21 Aug 2011
It says on the Vegan Wares website that their shoes are often superior to leather in performance. That would be very convenient. happy
ReplyQuote

Vegan Warrior Vegan Warrior QLD Posts: 14
6 13 Aug 2012
Little_Kitty said:

Great thanks for this, struggling to find a pair myself and I dont like the idea of buying shoes you have never tried on.
ReplyQuote

Vegan Warrior Vegan Warrior QLD Posts: 14
7 13 Aug 2012
Just tried looking on their website and couldnt see any vegan boots. What state did you buy them in?
ReplyQuote

Vegan-Lisa Vegan-Lisa SA Posts: 164
8 13 Aug 2012
we bought a pair of elastic sided steel cap work boots from veganwares (online) and my partner loves them!! he says they are soooo comfy and we've heard from others they'll last forever. well worth the extra money we spent on them happy
ReplyQuote

4_da_animals1 4_da_animals1 SA Posts: 3293
9 14 Aug 2012
I've said it once and I'll say it again, vegan dr martens wink just put vegan in the search! Bout $170, including shipping. happy http://www.drmartens.com/
ReplyQuote

4_da_animals1 4_da_animals1 SA Posts: 3293
10 14 Aug 2012
Vegan Warrior said:
Little_Kitty said:

Great thanks for this, struggling to find a pair myself and I dont like the idea of buying shoes you have never tried on.
you can try on dr martens at your local store work out your size then order in that size for the vegan ones if they don't stock them. Places like Trims stock Doccies. happy
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au