Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

OK Go

1 - 9 of 9 posts

emileee emileee NSW Posts: 514
1 25 Sep 2010
Ahah so who else has seen Ok Go's new video?
If you havent seen it yet I deffs recomened you check it out. If not; a part of your life will be missing forever wink
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHlJODYBLKs&feature=aso

Nothing will ever compare to the greatness of 'Here it Goes Again' but this video comes pretty close.
ReplyQuote

Jesse Jesse VIC Posts: 1117
2 26 Sep 2010
Unleashed Admin
emileee said:
Nothing will ever compare to the greatness of 'Here it Goes Again' but this video comes pretty close.
Ha! That's cute. I like the small black and white dog with the super waggly tail who hops in front of the camera towards the end. I know a dog who hops like that at the door when he's about to go for a walk.

You're right, they really set the bar high with their last video. But this one is fun.
ReplyQuote

Brendon Brendon NSW Posts: 1212
3 26 Sep 2010
You should check out Love Lost by The Temper Trap.
It's a really good video... It's heartbreaking but in a good way.
=)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qJ__4oS5eI
ReplyQuote

ZoolNerd ZoolNerd NSW Posts: 1005
4 26 Sep 2010
Hahaha! I loved it! I dont like that kind of music but the videos awesome! I loved it how the shitzus tail wagged when it moved through the boxed on the board ecstatic
ReplyQuote

ZoolNerd ZoolNerd NSW Posts: 1005
5 26 Sep 2010
ZoolNerd said:
Hahaha! I loved it! I dont like that kind of music but the videos awesome! I loved it how the shitzus tail wagged when it moved through the boxed on the board ecstatic
Oh wow their rescue dogs!!!!
ReplyQuote

6 26 Sep 2010
ZoolNerd said:
Yeah i didn't really listen to the song; just watched the video in aww happy
ReplyQuote

Animallover12 Animallover12 NSW Posts: 437
7 26 Sep 2010
hahahahahahaha!!
soooooo good!happy
ReplyQuote

Sarah2906 Sarah2906 VIC Posts: 17
8 27 Sep 2010
that was so kool i wonder why they use resue dogs? happy
ReplyQuote

9 27 Sep 2010
Sarah2906 said:
that was so kool i wonder why they use resue dogs? happy
Maybe to encourage dog adoption rather than puppies from pet stores. And to show that you CAN teach an old dog new tricks happy
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au