Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Vegan and Vegatarin 10 year olds

1 - 10 of 24 posts   1 | 2 | 3  


CatLover CatLover VIC Posts: 38
1 27 Sep 2010
It's for all the 10 year olds on here like me.Or mabey even 11 year olds.
ReplyQuote

Emmy14 Emmy14 Antarctica Posts: 572
2 27 Sep 2010
Well I'm eleven so I guess that counts?
ReplyQuote

CatLover CatLover VIC Posts: 38
3 27 Sep 2010
Yeah thatll count
ReplyQuote

CatLover CatLover VIC Posts: 38
4 27 Sep 2010
-Emmy14- said:
Well I'm eleven so I guess that counts?
Do you like my picture it's my cat.
ReplyQuote

Emmy14 Emmy14 Antarctica Posts: 572
5 27 Sep 2010
CatLover said:
-Emmy14- said:
Well I'm eleven so I guess that counts?
Do you like my picture it's my cat.
OMG! If I was a cat, I'd marry your cat funny Hahaha, I'm allergic to cats though LOL
ReplyQuote

Jesse Jesse VIC Posts: 1117
6 27 Sep 2010
Unleashed Admin
CatLover said:
It's for all the 10 year olds on here like me.Or mabey even 11 year olds.
That's so awesome CatLover! I wish I had gone veg by the time I was 10!
You should say 'hi' to Madison. She's 10 and is just about to go: http://www.unleashed.org.au/community/forum/topic.php?t=3112

I'm sure she'd love to hear your experiences and get some support.
ReplyQuote

CatLover CatLover VIC Posts: 38
7 27 Sep 2010
Funny
ReplyQuote

CatLover CatLover VIC Posts: 38
8 27 Sep 2010
Jesse said:
CatLover said:
It's for all the 10 year olds on here like me.Or mabey even 11 year olds.
That's so awesome CatLover! I wish I had gone veg by the time I was 10!
You should say 'hi' to Madison. She's 10 and is just about to go: http://www.unleashed.org.au/community/forum/topic.php?t=3112

I'm sure she'd love to hear your experiences and get some support.
Thanx Jesse I have been vegan since i was born.
ReplyQuote

Jesse Jesse VIC Posts: 1117
9 27 Sep 2010
Unleashed Admin
CatLover said:
Thanx Jesse I have been vegan since i was born.
Wow! That's great! Nice work clap
ReplyQuote

Sarah2906 Sarah2906 VIC Posts: 17
10 27 Sep 2010
Kool she is my best Penpal ever shes so nice!!!!!!!!!
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au