Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Vegan Chocolate Cake recsipies

1 - 9 of 9 posts

CatLover CatLover VIC Posts: 38
1 27 Sep 2010
If you have a chocolate cake recipie that is really yum post it in here or telll me the best cake you have ever had.
ReplyQuote

2 27 Sep 2010
Go ahead start typing
ReplyQuote

5 27 Sep 2010
Thanks Madison
ReplyQuote

ZoolNerd ZoolNerd NSW Posts: 1005
6 27 Sep 2010
Now this isnt a recipe of such but this is a vegan cake that I swear by! Its better than Betty Crocker and all of those!

http://www.naturallygoodproducts.com.au/deliciously-free/

The only downer is it doesnt come with icing, even if it has it on the front of the box.. grr

But its amazing!!! Find it at Coles in the health food/ gluten free area!!!
ReplyQuote

KittyVegan KittyVegan VIC Posts: 203
7 27 Sep 2010
Ok so for value for money I highly recomend buying the home brand packet chocolate cake from Woolworths, buy 2 packets, they are 64cents each!! Add some egg replacer or a dash of vinigar, some melted nuttelex or vegatable oil, soy milk.. Mix.. bake..add chocolate iceing.. And you have a crazy cheap really yummy chocolate cake!!! I took it to work and people are still asking me to make it again! Pretty good for a few bucks! ecstatic
ReplyQuote

8 27 Sep 2010
Thanks
ReplyQuote

9 28 Sep 2010
ZoolNerd said:
Now this isnt a recipe of such but this is a vegan cake that I swear by! Its better than Betty Crocker and all of those!

http://www.naturallygoodproducts.com.au/deliciously-free/

The only downer is it doesnt come with icing, even if it has it on the front of the box.. grr

But its amazing!!! Find it at Coles in the health food/ gluten free area!!!
I have had it before it is sooo yummy.
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au