Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

What type of pet do you have?

1 - 10 of 42 posts   1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  

CatLover CatLover VIC Posts: 38
1 29 Sep 2010
This is where you can post what type of pet you have like a cat! ladybug     monkey
ReplyQuote

Karen Karen Australia Posts: 993
2 29 Sep 2010
Unleashed Admin
I don't have any pets, but I'd love to share my home with some animals! My problem is I travel quite a lot, and looking after an animal is a big commitment (you can't just LEAVE for a few weeks here and there!!)

I've thought about becoming a foster carer (you know, where you look after rescue animals who are waiting for good homes), or maybe even doing a course to become a wildlife carer. I think I'll need to look into it more though before I make a decision.

Do you have any pets? What's your favourite animal?
ReplyQuote

Animallover12 Animallover12 NSW Posts: 437
3 30 Sep 2010
I have a white cat with green eyes that looks like catlovers cat!!happy
ReplyQuote

Emmy14 Emmy14 Antarctica Posts: 572
4 30 Sep 2010
I have a gorgeuos labradoodle called Otto. He loves walks and all other things dogs love!
ReplyQuote

5 30 Sep 2010
Karen said:
I don't have any pets, but I'd love to share my home with some animals! My problem is I travel quite a lot, and looking after an animal is a big commitment (you can't just LEAVE for a few weeks here and there!!)

I've thought about becoming a foster carer (you know, where you look after rescue animals who are waiting for good homes), or maybe even doing a course to become a wildlife carer. I think I'll need to look into it more though before I make a decision.

I have a pet his name is dave and he is a cat (My picture is my cat). And my favourite animal would be the cat!
ReplyQuote

Mondayschild Mondayschild WA Posts: 1452
6 30 Sep 2010
Karen said:

I would love love LOVE to be a carer for injured wildlife. I don't really have the set up at the moment, but it is definitely a dream.
ReplyQuote

Tanyaka Tanyaka VIC Posts: 1219
7 30 Sep 2010
I have a rottie x shepherd doggy and a tabby domestic shorthair cat. They are both characters. happy

Oh and a goldfish in a big tank with his own castle ecstatic
ReplyQuote

8 30 Sep 2010
Mondayschild said:
Karen said:

I would love love LOVE to be a carer for injured wildlife. I don't really have the set up at the moment, but it is definitely a dream.
I use to want to be a Vet
ReplyQuote

9 30 Sep 2010
Tanyaka said:
I have a rottie x shepherd doggy and a tabby domestic shorthair cat. They are both characters. happy

Oh and a goldfish in a big tank with his own castle ecstatic
Cute
ReplyQuote

ZoolNerd ZoolNerd NSW Posts: 1005
10 30 Sep 2010
No animals sad

Soon I will be stocking my tank with a betta or some gourami's though happy
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ]  [ 4 ]  [ 5 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au