Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Events to meet vegans

1 - 10 of 35 posts   1 | 2 | 3 | 4  

CUPCAKES! CUPCAKES! VIC Posts: 177
1 4 Oct 2010
Hi!
I was just feeling a tiny bit isolated because I don't personally know any other vegans or vegetarians. Are there any upcoming events in Melbourne or meet ups so we can meet each other?
ReplyQuote

Kirrilly Kirrilly VIC Posts: 2092
2 4 Oct 2010
There's World Vegan Day coming up, there's bound to be a few there XD
http://www.wvd.org.au/html/2010/
ReplyQuote

Chip Chip VIC Posts: 168
3 4 Oct 2010
*GASP* Yay! I should definitely go to that! I don't have any exams at that time so it'd be awesome to go! Hopefully I'll see some of you there!! happy
ReplyQuote

Tanyaka Tanyaka VIC Posts: 1219
4 4 Oct 2010
I'm definitely going to  be there. happy I can't wait!!!
ReplyQuote

Arieluxable Arieluxable QLD Posts: 190
5 5 Oct 2010
Dang! I will be visiting Melbourne this weekend and I'll be coming back home before WVD.

I don't suppose anyone knows if there is anything happening in Brisbane to celebrate WVD? I tried searching but I could only find information about past years..
ReplyQuote

StephVeganXO StephVeganXO QLD Posts: 124
6 5 Oct 2010
Arieluxable said:
Dang! I will be visiting Melbourne this weekend and I'll be coming back home before WVD.

I don't suppose anyone knows if there is anything happening in Brisbane to celebrate WVD? I tried searching but I could only find information about past years..
yesss they need something in brissy!
ReplyQuote

meh meh NSW Posts: 2674
7 5 Oct 2010
StephVeganXO said:
Arieluxable said:

yesss they need something in brissy!
Interesting that it's 'World Vegan Day', and yet it's only being celebrated in Melbourne....

Surely there are other cities doing it? Or other countries, lol! =)
ReplyQuote

...2 ...2 WA Posts: 2307
8 5 Oct 2010
I would LOVE to go to an event to meet other vegans, but I'd never be allowed to go. =/
ReplyQuote

meh meh NSW Posts: 2674
9 5 Oct 2010
Valkyrie Uruz said:
I would LOVE to go to an event to meet other vegans, but I'd never be allowed to go. =/
What if it was a school "excursion" or part of "schoolies"? Lol!
ReplyQuote

...2 ...2 WA Posts: 2307
10 5 Oct 2010
sarahbentvelzen said:
Valkyrie Uruz said:
What if it was a school "excursion" or part of "schoolies"? Lol!
Lol, they'd want to speak to my teacher if it was an excursion and I'm not allowed to go on schoolies.
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ]  [ 4 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au