Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Events to meet vegans

11 - 20 of 35 posts   1 | 2 | 3 | 4  

TheSixthStitch TheSixthStitch Aruba Posts: 988
11 5 Oct 2010
Envying all of you that live in Melbourne.
ReplyQuote

meh meh NSW Posts: 2674
12 5 Oct 2010
Valkyrie Uruz said:
sarahbentvelzen said:
Valkyrie Uruz said:
I would LOVE to go to an event to meet other vegans, but I'd never be allowed to go. =/
What if it was a school "excursion" or part of "schoolies"? Lol!
Lol, they'd want to speak to my teacher if it was an excursion and I'm not allowed to go on schoolies.
Poor you! I wasn't allowed to go to schoolies either. Neither were my brothers...though for some reason my sister was allowed to go... funny that  angry
ReplyQuote

...2 ...2 WA Posts: 2307
13 5 Oct 2010
sarahbentvelzen said:
Poor you! I wasn't allowed to go to schoolies either. Neither were my brothers...though for some reason my sister was allowed to go... funny that  angry
Ha, Yeah I guarantee Alec will be allowed to go. He's the youngest at 12. Connor's 15.
ReplyQuote

Mondayschild Mondayschild WA Posts: 1452
14 5 Oct 2010
Valkyrie Uruz said:
sarahbentvelzen said:
Ha, Yeah I guarantee Alec will be allowed to go. He's the youngest at 12. Connor's 15.
Oh, I should probably ask in the original thread but just remembered, did you end up doing the royal show thing? How was it?

And also on the 30st Oct there is a Cruelty Free Festival event in Perth (Subiaco) happy
http://ara.org.au/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=429:cruelty-free-festival-2010&catid=73:news&Itemid=58
ReplyQuote

16 5 Oct 2010
Mondayschild said:
Oh, I should probably ask in the original thread but just remembered, did you end up doing the royal show thing? How was it?

And also on the 30st Oct there is a Cruelty Free Festival event in Perth (Subiaco) happy
http://ara.org.au/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=429:cruelty-free-festival-2010&catid=73:news&Itemid=58
sad The girl in charge of our leaflets, etc lost them!! There were about 300 leaflets in that pack!
ReplyQuote

17 5 Oct 2010
Valkyrie Uruz said:
Mondayschild said:

sad The girl in charge of our leaflets, etc lost them!! There were about 300 leaflets in that pack!
Oh No!! Thats a shame, it could have been a good opportunity, but there'll be others.
ReplyQuote

18 5 Oct 2010
Mondayschild said:
Valkyrie Uruz said:
Mondayschild said:

Oh No!! Thats a shame, it could have been a good opportunity, but there'll be others.
I know!! It's the same girl that considers herself 'vegetarian unless she's stoned.' -_-
no wonder I'm straight edge. Yeah, it's just hard to organise them with my parental issue. sad I hate the idea of not telling them about a campaign. That's why I've never been on one.

Lol. Most kids lie about parties, drugs and sex.

I (might soon) lie about leafleting.
ReplyQuote

19 5 Oct 2010
Valkyrie Uruz said:
Mondayschild said:
Valkyrie Uruz said:
Mondayschild said:

I know!! It's the same girl that considers herself 'vegetarian unless she's stoned.' -_-
no wonder I'm straight edge. Yeah, it's just hard to organise them with my parental issue. sad I hate the idea of not telling them about a campaign. That's why I've never been on one.

Well, if thats the worst your doing Lol it's not so bad!
You should totally go to the cruelty free thing (if you can figure out how :S)
ReplyQuote

20 5 Oct 2010
Mondayschild said:
Valkyrie Uruz said:
Mondayschild said:
Valkyrie Uruz said:
Mondayschild said:

Well, if thats the worst your doing Lol it's not so bad!
You should totally go to the cruelty free thing (if you can figure out how :S)
Yeah, I'd love to go to it. Nicole (TofuOyako) might come to my rescue. xD If I can arrange to sleep at her house then, it might work. Maybe... *fingers crossed*
ReplyQuote

[ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ]  [ 4 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au