Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Events to meet vegans

31 - 35 of 35 posts   1 | 2 | 3 | 4  

ZoolNerd ZoolNerd NSW Posts: 1005
31 27 Oct 2010
Valkyrie Uruz said:
sarahbentvelzen said:
Poor you! I wasn't allowed to go to schoolies either. Neither were my brothers...though for some reason my sister was allowed to go... funny that  angry
Ha, Yeah I guarantee Alec will be allowed to go. He's the youngest at 12. Connor's 15.
Im glad I missed out on my Schoolies. My parents wouldnt me go either. IF I had the choice I wouldnt of.

Turns out In my group of friends that went my Best friend was left all alone because the others went off and took drugs, and had sex with randoms (including a few lesbians that for some reason had sex with guys because they were drunk/stoned) and It was a complete disaster...
ReplyQuote

Mondayschild Mondayschild WA Posts: 1452
32 27 Oct 2010
ZoolNerd said:
Valkyrie Uruz said:
sarahbentvelzen said:
Poor you! I wasn't allowed to go to schoolies either. Neither were my brothers...though for some reason my sister was allowed to go... funny that  angry
Ha, Yeah I guarantee Alec will be allowed to go. He's the youngest at 12. Connor's 15.
Im glad I missed out on my Schoolies. My parents wouldnt me go either. IF I had the choice I wouldnt of.

Turns out In my group of friends that went my Best friend was left all alone because the others went off and took drugs, and had sex with randoms (including a few lesbians that for some reason had sex with guys because they were drunk/stoned) and It was a complete disaster...
'Missing out' on schoolies is no biggie if you ask me. I didn't go and can't say I felt I missed anything.
ReplyQuote

Little_Kitty Little_Kitty United Kingdom Posts: 376
33 27 Oct 2010
ZoolNerd said:
Valkyrie Uruz said:
sarahbentvelzen said:

I used to live on the goldy, I saw the awful stuff that happens over schoolies. I'm from tas and we don't even have it. Its a disgusting thing, if I had teenagers I wouldn't let them go
ReplyQuote

4_da_animals1 4_da_animals1 SA Posts: 3293
34 27 Oct 2010
RuffRyder said:
Well here in SA we have a 'Vegan Festival' which is on Sunday the 14th Nov this year if I am correct..
OMIGOD SQUEAL! clap
ReplyQuote

jack jack VIC Posts: 1463
35 28 Oct 2010
there is one in QLD, its just at a different time of year
and i cant remember
when or where sorry
just keep your eyes peeled haha
ReplyQuote

Next >
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ]  [ 4 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au