Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Free stickers

1 - 10 of 17 posts   1 | 2  

Tierney! Tierney! VIC Posts: 32
1 8 Oct 2010
I really wanna get some of those free stickers.......They look so cool ecstatic
ReplyQuote

Karen Karen Australia Posts: 993
2 8 Oct 2010
Unleashed Admin
Have you entered the October contest? happy
www.unleashed.org.au/features/free-stickers.php
ReplyQuote

3 9 Oct 2010
Nope not yet I NEED to though lol I collect stickers and have like 17 books of them  happy
ReplyQuote

4 9 Oct 2010
Unleashed Admin
Tiernz said:
Nope not yet I NEED to though lol I collect stickers and have like 17 books of them  happy
Wow! That many?? :O

Well, *these* stickers are best used when stuck on things -- that is, in really visible places that people can see them (unless you show you sticker books to lots of people that is!). That way they help to get people thinking about animals and are a good way to get people talking about important issues, like, how elephants don't belong in circuses, and like bunnies don't want to be turned into fur coats!
ReplyQuote

5 9 Oct 2010
Karen said:
Tiernz said:
Wow! That many?? :O

Well, *these* stickers are best used when stuck on things -- that is, in really visible places that people can see them (unless you show you sticker books to lots of people that is!). That way they help to get people thinking about animals and are a good way to get people talking about important issues, like, how elephants don't belong in circuses, and like bunnies don't want to be turned into fur coats!
Awesome Im goin to ask mum now

ecstatic
ReplyQuote

6 9 Oct 2010
WOOHOO! mum let me ecstatic ecstatic clap clap cool happy
ReplyQuote

7 9 Oct 2010
How long do they take to get from where ever they are at to Victoria?
ReplyQuote

8 10 Oct 2010
Unleashed Admin
Tiernz said:
How long do they take to get from where ever they are at to Victoria?
They are posted from Melbourne. If you order them from the shop they usually arrive within a few days: www.unleashed.org.au/shop/?product=46
ReplyQuote

9 11 Oct 2010
cool
ok happy innocent
ReplyQuote

TofuUnleashed TofuUnleashed TAS Posts: 986
10 11 Oct 2010
Wooh! I won some stickers! And they're so BIG! Thankyou thankyou thankyou!!! laugh
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au