Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

WAKAKIRRI

1 - 5 of 5 posts

Tierney! Tierney! VIC Posts: 32
1 9 Oct 2010
Has anyone here done wakakirri before?? For anyone who hasnt heard of it Please read happy
Wakakirri is a story dance competion which us grade 5/6s entered with the story Last day in Pompeii. Im a fire goddess happy (My costume and hair is awesome!) But anyway, Our school preformed in the heats and got through to the finals. We didnt win though but we still had fun. But we are still in for the best story peoples choice awards which will be annoced ion November and we need votes ecstatic Please vite for us ecstatic  http://www.wakakirri.com/index.php?sec=main&stm_a=96&m=1934&ma=4543&sck=&cat=&rgn=&sta=&yr=2010&res=&rsc=&sch=&act=iframe&stID=18706

funny happy peace tongue thumb apple wave tech
ReplyQuote

...2 ...2 WA Posts: 2307
2 9 Oct 2010
happy Yeah, I performed in Wakakirri twice when I was younger. First was "Pirates of the Pencilcase" in which I was a crayon, then it was "Is There Anybody Out There?" in which I was a fiery-looking alien from venus. happy
ReplyQuote

3 10 Oct 2010
AWESOME! Hahaha crayon tehehehe
ReplyQuote

Emmy14 Emmy14 Antarctica Posts: 572
4 10 Oct 2010
Valkyrie Uruz said:
happy Yeah, I performed in Wakakirri twice when I was younger. First was "Pirates of the Pencilcase" in which I was a crayon, then it was "Is There Anybody Out There?" in which I was a fiery-looking alien from venus. happy
Sorry but I had to laugh when you said you were a crayon funny
Sorry Sarah!
ReplyQuote

5 11 Oct 2010
EmMy14 ThE vEgEtArIaN said:
Valkyrie Uruz said:
Sorry but I had to laugh when you said you were a crayon funny
Sorry Sarah!
haha lol funny
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au