Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

For People whos names Start with T! :o

1 - 10 of 20 posts   1 | 2  

Tierney! Tierney! VIC Posts: 32
1 12 Oct 2010
lol If your name starts with T Comment here happy

My Names Tierney
ooooo try and pronuce that lol
Its like Tear knee lol happy
Whats ur name pillowfight
ReplyQuote

xMISSMONSTERx xMISSMONSTERx WA Posts: 2582
2 12 Oct 2010
Tiernz said:
lol If your name starts with T Comment here happy

My Names Tierney
ooooo try and pronuce that lol
Its like Tear knee lol happy
Whats ur name pillowfight
again, quit spamming our forum
ReplyQuote

3 12 Oct 2010
Oh and By the way Anything goes is for ANYTHING
ReplyQuote

carinaforkeeps carinaforkeeps NSW Posts: 484
4 12 Oct 2010
Tiernz said:
Don't be immature about it.. We really just don't need a whole thread for people whose names start with T. Really.

And I browse the topics through the forum front page, and these silly threads just end up flooding the whole page.
ReplyQuote

xMISSMONSTERx xMISSMONSTERx WA Posts: 2582
5 12 Oct 2010
Tiernz said:
By the way, it would be nice if things completely UNRELATED were posted in chatroom, since that's what the topic was created for.
ReplyQuote

TheSixthStitch TheSixthStitch Aruba Posts: 988
6 12 Oct 2010
huh

I think there's some confusion. The Anything Goes forum is accompanied by a brief description which says

"A forum for everything and nothing in particular. Social chat, jokes, questions..."

Either we do away with the forum and merge it into the chat thread, or we just ignore posts that don't interest us. Better threads about peoples names starting with t than some meat eater coming along and spamming the forum with hate speech.

*shrugs*
ReplyQuote

Jesse Jesse VIC Posts: 1117
7 12 Oct 2010
Unleashed Admin
TheSixthStitch said:
huh

I think there's some confusion. The Anything Goes forum is accompanied by a brief description which says

"A forum for everything and nothing in particular. Social chat, jokes, questions..."

Either we do away with the forum and merge it into the chat thread, or we just ignore posts that don't interest us. Better threads about peoples names starting with t than some meat eater coming along and spamming the forum with hate speech.

*shrugs*
Hopefully we can find some kind of balance. Anything Goes is supposed to be just that. I've seen some topics that seemed very trivial turn into interesting discussions. However, for the courtesy of everyone else on the forum we'd ask that people don't create new threads simply because they are bored.

There are many interesting discussions happening on the forum at any one time. If you're bored, why not catch up on one of them. Or if you just want to express your boredom... then please do so in the thread that already exists on this topic: http://www.unleashed.org.au/community/forum/topic.php?t=943
By the way, there are also some good suggestions to cure boredom in that thread.

Thanks  innocent

And now, since my name evidently doesn't start with T, I'll butt out of this thread wink
ReplyQuote

rusty rusty VIC Posts: 33
8 12 Oct 2010
awh. this poor girl was only bored or somthing. cmon guys, loosen up a little :/
ReplyQuote

Emmy14 Emmy14 Antarctica Posts: 572
9 12 Oct 2010
No offence Tiernz but this was pretty pointless tread. Yes you're right , there is a anything goes section but it's not just to post random pointless topics, for example this one.
ReplyQuote

10 13 Oct 2010
TheSixthStitch said:
huh

*shrugs*
thank you
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au