Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Rudd and the Camels

1 - 10 of 14 posts   1 | 2  

Rory! Rory! VIC Posts: 1
1 5 Aug 2009
Heya guys, first post here tongue
i just wanted to know the truth about what happeneed with kevin rudd and the camels today, im hearing bizzare stories everwhere and i dont know which one to believe. i know its sad but who knows the real story and can help me? please and thanks
ReplyQuote

Francis Francis VIC Posts: 286
2 5 Aug 2009
http://news.brisbanetimes.com.au/breaking-news-world/aussie-pm-is-a-serial-killer-us-tv-host-20090805-e9jm.html

and here is a whole interview with an english professor and a woman that does a thoughtful vegan-orientated podcast evey week - http://nzveganpodcast.blogspot.com/
[it's number 33, at the top]
ReplyQuote

Frenzal bop Frenzal bop SA Posts: 778
3 5 Aug 2009
its hypocritical how Americans can kill millions of innocent iraqies though when australia kills camels they crack the shits. . . . i wish they would stop policing the world.

I love camels and dont want harm to come to them.
ReplyQuote

Francis Francis VIC Posts: 286
4 5 Aug 2009
Frenzal Bop said:
its hypocritical how Americans can kill millions of innocent iraqies though when australia kills camels they crack the shits. . . . i wish they would stop policing the world.

let's remember that we're a big part of that war too.

and, i'm not sure whether erin burnett was, but many, many, many, many american ceelbrities were strongly against the war in iraq.

Unfortunately we have to remind ourselves that neither australia or america is a real democracy and what the state does is very different to what the people want from it.
ReplyQuote

5 5 Aug 2009
Francis said:
Frenzal Bop said:

let's remember that we're a big part of that war too.

and, i'm not sure whether erin burnett was, but many, many, many, many american ceelbrities were strongly against the war in iraq.

Unfortunately we have to remind ourselves that neither australia or america is a real democracy and what the state does is very different to what the people want from it.
Good point. I withdraw my other statement.
ReplyQuote

ashleigh ashleigh QLD Posts: 57
6 5 Aug 2009
Frenzal Bop said:
hypocritical how Americans can kill millions of innocent iraqies though when australia kills camels they crack the shits. . . . i wish they would stop policing the world.

Not only does America kill people, they also use animals in their defence training. They feel it makes the situation more realistic if there are animals on fire and exploding pigs and cows next to them. I just recently wrote to President Obama (his people) expressing my disgust in this issue.

Anyway, I really hope that Rudds participation in this is incorrect reporting, and if not something needs to be done.
ReplyQuote

x.Tara x.Tara NSW Posts: 357
7 5 Aug 2009
*sigh* we have so much work to do....
ReplyQuote

8 5 Aug 2009
ashleigh said:
Frenzal Bop said:
hypocritical how Americans can kill millions of innocent iraqies though when australia kills camels they crack the shits. . . . i wish they would stop policing the world.

Not only does America kill people, they also use animals in their defence training. They feel it makes the situation more realistic if there are animals on fire and exploding pigs and cows next to them. I just recently wrote to President Obama (his people) expressing my disgust in this issue.

Anyway, I really hope that Rudds participation in this is incorrect reporting, and if not something needs to be done.
Ive seen some of those experiments on a dvd.. its horrible.
ReplyQuote

april-san april-san QLD Posts: 368
9 5 Aug 2009
Ooh spooky I just finished reading this article then the TV news started reporting on the story.
Is there a particular reasons why they've suddenly decided to kill camels? I know they're feral but what damage are they doing to the environment?
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au