Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Melbourne Meetup

1 - 9 of 9 posts

Little_Kitty Little_Kitty United Kingdom Posts: 376
1 25 Oct 2010
I think it would be cool if we all met up one evening and had dinner at Veg Bar or Soul Mama  or somewhere? I understand that a few people are under 18 and it may be a bit weird to be meeting strangers off an internet forum though. Would anyone else be keen for an Unleashed meeting?
ReplyQuote

carinaforkeeps carinaforkeeps NSW Posts: 484
2 25 Oct 2010
I would totally be keen, if I lived in Melbourne!
ReplyQuote

. . Afghanistan Posts: 125
3 25 Oct 2010
Id be interested, ive been meaning to go to those places for awhile now, but no one I really know would be keen to
ReplyQuote

4 25 Oct 2010
jacobxvx said:
Id be interested, ive been meaning to go to those places for awhile now, but no one I really know would be keen to
vegie bar is just amazing. Vegan options galore as well. its actually painful trying to decide what to have cause everything is THAT GOOD
ReplyQuote

Jesse Jesse VIC Posts: 1117
5 26 Oct 2010
Unleashed Admin
Little_Kitty said:
its actually painful trying to decide what to have cause everything is THAT GOOD
Ha! True. It's so much simpler when there's just option on the menu happy
ReplyQuote

. . Afghanistan Posts: 125
6 26 Oct 2010
Sounds great to me haha
ReplyQuote

jack jack VIC Posts: 1463
7 27 Oct 2010
Little_Kitty said:
I think it would be cool if we all met up one evening and had dinner at Veg Bar or Soul Mama  or somewhere? I understand that a few people are under 18 and it may be a bit weird to be meeting strangers off an internet forum though. Would anyone else be keen for an Unleashed meeting?
DW guys, i know her she is safe haha
id love to try and come out
ReplyQuote

8 27 Oct 2010
jack said:
Little_Kitty said:
DW guys, i know her she is safe haha
id love to try and come out
See! I'm not a serial killer laugh
ReplyQuote

4_da_animals1 4_da_animals1 SA Posts: 3293
9 27 Oct 2010
We need a Radelaide meet up too me thinx. wink haha Jack are you willing to vouch for me that I'm not a pedo even if you haven't met me? Come on you can always stalk my facebook. wink
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au