Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Research project

1 - 5 of 5 posts

4_da_animals1 4_da_animals1 SA Posts: 3293
1 27 Oct 2010
ok guys so i posted a thread awhile back about ideas and i think i have decided. Because I am learning spanish I have the opportunity to do a research project based on the culture I am studying... eg spanish. So I am thinking something along the lines of how Spain treats their bulls, you know bullfighting, festivals etc etc and how tradition can be used as an excuse to keep cruel acts of abuse in play.
ReplyQuote

Sakura Sakura VIC Posts: 82
2 27 Oct 2010
That's a great choice for a research project, do you get to present it to the class?
ReplyQuote

4_da_animals1 4_da_animals1 SA Posts: 3293
3 27 Oct 2010
Rae said:
That's a great choice for a research project, do you get to present it to the class?
no clue. i don't think so. but it's half a school year's worht of work, i reckon this topic will keep me occupied. wink
ReplyQuote

Mondayschild Mondayschild WA Posts: 1452
4 27 Oct 2010
Sounds like a great topic for a research project. You'll be able to say heaps and inform people as well. Win/win happy
ReplyQuote

Sakura Sakura VIC Posts: 82
5 27 Oct 2010
4_da_animals1 said:
no clue. i don't think so. but it's half a school year's worht of work, i reckon this topic will keep me occupied. wink
Well that's definitely a good thing as yes a topic that your actually interested in is always better to study as it seems less like work.
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au