Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Zeitgeist

1 - 8 of 8 posts

Rainbow Fox Rainbow Fox QLD Posts: 91
1 8 Nov 2010
I watched this movie last night (free online) and was wondering if anyone else has seen it?

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

I thought it was very interesting! Does anyone have thoughts on it?
ReplyQuote

Compostkitty Compostkitty NSW Posts: 780
2 8 Nov 2010
i watched this a few years ago i liked it.
makes you really think.
ReplyQuote

4_da_animals1 4_da_animals1 SA Posts: 3293
3 8 Nov 2010
I saw a play called Zeitgeist at the fringe's garden of unearthly delights.. it was pretty wicked.
ReplyQuote

Aimee Aimee VIC Posts: 957
4 8 Nov 2010
I loved Zeitgeist. It was amazing and scared the sh*t out of me at the same time.
ReplyQuote

MarkM MarkM QLD Posts: 214
5 8 Nov 2010
I loved it too, I now consider myself a reformed capitalist because of it.  I haven't seen "Moving Foward" yet, didn't realise it is available!

Oh and how rad is The Venus Project in Addendum.  I have another doco called "Future By Design" which is pretty much just 90 minutes of Jacque Fresco rambling about his vision for the future... haven't watched it yet though but am looking forward to more inspiration!
ReplyQuote

6 9 Nov 2010
Aimee said:
I loved Zeitgeist. It was amazing and scared the sh*t out of me at the same time.
It scared me to!! I have never felt so inspired to run away to a mountain and ignore humanity in all my life!

It focused a lot on America, I wonder how much of that sort of thing happens in Australia?
ReplyQuote

Aimee Aimee VIC Posts: 957
7 9 Nov 2010
MarkM said:
I loved it too, I now consider myself a reformed capitalist because of it.  I haven't seen "Moving Foward" yet, didn't realise it is available!

Oh and how rad is The Venus Project in Addendum.  I have another doco called "Future By Design" which is pretty much just 90 minutes of Jacque Fresco rambling about his vision for the future... haven't watched it yet though but am looking forward to more inspiration!
Don't you mean anti-capitalist?
I thought the Venus Project looked wonderful and then I went to a Q and A with Jacque Fresco and his partner and I lost faith in it for some reason....

Rainbow Fox said:
It scared me to!! I have never felt so inspired to run away to a mountain and ignore humanity in all my life!

It focused a lot on America, I wonder how much of that sort of thing happens in Australia?
Well if it is to be believed, then Australia would surely be on board considering our pink fuzzy ties with America. New World Order here we come?
ReplyQuote

8 9 Nov 2010
New World Order! Lets hope so!

I was actually very very alarmed by the US education stats that they showed at the end! They were absolutely ridiculous for a 'first world' country.
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au