Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

National IQ Test

1 - 10 of 13 posts   1 | 2  

Little_Kitty Little_Kitty United Kingdom Posts: 376
1 9 Nov 2010
Is anyone else doing it?
I'm sucking!
ReplyQuote

MarkM MarkM QLD Posts: 214
2 9 Nov 2010
I find I do better in written tests because some questions I get instantly and others I need to spend more time on.  I got 33/42, not sure how that stacks up though
ReplyQuote

carinaforkeeps carinaforkeeps NSW Posts: 484
3 9 Nov 2010
MarkM said:
I find I do better in written tests because some questions I get instantly and others I need to spend more time on.  I got 33/42, not sure how that stacks up though
33/42 is hell good!
i did terribly. IQ wise, i think i only got 106.
ReplyQuote

Chip Chip VIC Posts: 168
4 9 Nov 2010
Haha, I didn't actually watch it but I walked in on the last few questions which were all spot the differences... naturally, I got them all right. XD But I bet the other questions were harder, as you guys said... a time limit is never helpful...
ReplyQuote

wild child2 wild child2 QLD Posts: 2638
5 10 Nov 2010
Are these things for real?

Can you really tell how intelligent someone is with a test like this??

There are all sorts of different 'smarts'

Socially smart, Mathematically smart etc etc
ReplyQuote

Mr Gone Mr Gone NSW Posts: 141
6 10 Nov 2010
Mr K got 92, but that is because their answers are wrong. I have written a letter to komplain.
ReplyQuote

Mondayschild Mondayschild WA Posts: 1452
7 10 Nov 2010
These Tv tests are a joke! The only things it's good for is making people feel smarter that their husbands/wives/friends and I wouldn't really call that a good thing anyway!
You can get a reasonably accurate IQ assessment done by a psychologist, however they only measure one type of smart- and it's not necessarily the most important type!!
ReplyQuote

Aimee Aimee VIC Posts: 957
8 10 Nov 2010
On the online IQ pre-test (the matching website to the show) at the start they get you to state whether you're a meat eater, vegetarian, or vegan....
ReplyQuote

wild child2 wild child2 QLD Posts: 2638
9 10 Nov 2010
Aimee said:
On the online IQ pre-test (the matching website to the show) at the start they get you to state whether you're a meat eater, vegetarian, or vegan....
Does this contribute to our intelligence? lol
ReplyQuote

ecochick ecochick SA Posts: 214
10 10 Nov 2010
115! im ooper dooper smart! lol, i feel special happy
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au