Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Go Peta Go!!!

Cooking Mama

1 - 9 of 9 posts

animals deserve 2 live 2!! animals deserve 2 live 2!! VIC Posts: 11
1 13 Nov 2010
Well, i was online last night and i felt like playin some (vegetarian) cooking mama!! so i searched up cooking mama online and i was in the middle of mama ( in the word cooking mama) when 1 of the suggested comments came up 'cooking mama kills animals' i was shocked and when i clicked on it i came to a game by peta! it was a game about why killing a turkey is so wrong! it was fun and i got taught a lesson!
never makin turkey again!!
thanks peta

follow this link (or copy and paste it) to play the game:

http://features.peta.org/CookingMama/Index.asp clap clap clap clap clap clap
ReplyQuote

Animallover12 Animallover12 NSW Posts: 437
2 13 Nov 2010
Go PETA go PETA!!
Woo hoo!!
I totaly love PETA!
Yea I have played that game before.
ReplyQuote

Karen Karen Australia Posts: 993
3 13 Nov 2010
Unleashed Admin
Hee hee happy This was actually one of the games I made when I was working for PETA a few years back. Glad you liked it!!

Probably due to the fact that they requested so much intentional gore in the game, it has had a mixed response.. but then that could be said about most PETA campaigns
rolleyes
ReplyQuote

april-san april-san QLD Posts: 368
4 14 Nov 2010
Karen said:
Hee hee happy This was actually one of the games I made when I was working for PETA a few years back. Glad you liked it!!

Probably due to the fact that they requested so much intentional gore in the game, it has had a mixed response.. but then that could be said about most PETA campaigns
rolleyes
Wow, cool!
Back when I used to use MySpace, I had that game on my profile and my friend (who coincidentally went vegan later) would comment about how every time she went on my page it would "scream" at her, hahah.
ReplyQuote

Chip Chip VIC Posts: 168
5 14 Nov 2010
Haha, yeah I remember playing this game about a year ago, well before I was veg. I was kind of put off by the content and thought it was going a bit far... but at the same time, I think this game actually kicked off my alternate thinking towards eating animals... and look at me now! happy
ReplyQuote

Aimee Aimee VIC Posts: 957
6 14 Nov 2010
Aww I love the whole feel to that game, even the weird music lol.
ReplyQuote

...2 ...2 WA Posts: 2307
7 14 Nov 2010
Karen said:

rolleyes
You are one talented lady.
ReplyQuote

8 16 Nov 2010
thats so cool!! u helped make the game??
ReplyQuote

9 16 Nov 2010
Karen said:

rolleyes
thats really cool how u helped make it!! clap clap
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au