Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Vegan Weight Loss

Anyone want to join me?

1 - 10 of 32 posts   1 | 2 | 3 | 4  

Imaginary Product Imaginary Product NSW Posts: 142
1 17 Nov 2010
I am motivated by the Vegan Stereotype thread.  Not that I want to be pale and skinny and perpetuate the small-minded folks negative view of vegans - I just don't want to be overweight anymore.

I haven't been vegan for very long, so my excess weight is omnivore-me's doing. I would like to lose at least 6kg by Christmas, which would bring be back into the normal weight category.

Then I would like to lose 5-10kg more just for vanities sake :p

So who is with me?  

Today I was bad. Red Rock deli plain chips, pasta and so good ice cream for dinner.  Along with three glasses of wine. Naughty Naughty.  Veggie stir-fry tomorrow, no excuses!
ReplyQuote

meh meh NSW Posts: 2674
2 17 Nov 2010
Imaginary Product said:
I am motivated by the Vegan Stereotype thread.  Not that I want to be pale and skinny and perpetuate the small-minded folks negative view of vegans - I just don't want to be overweight anymore.

I haven't been vegan for very long, so my excess weight is omnivore-me's doing. I would like to lose at least 6kg by Christmas, which would bring be back into the normal weight category.

So who is with me?  

Today I was bad. Red Rock deli plain chips, pasta and so good ice cream for dinner.  Along with three glasses of wine. Naughty Naughty.  Veggie stir-fry tomorrow, no excuses!
I'll join you! I've been eating a bit healthier lately, but tonight my b/f and I got the munchies, lol! So I'm having pepsi, V, red rock deli chips and pringles, lol!
ReplyQuote

xMISSMONSTERx xMISSMONSTERx WA Posts: 2582
3 17 Nov 2010
i've started doing this, I know I've been eating terribly lately, but tonight I'm having pizza sad

every other night it's just buttloads of veges, and for lunch I have a tomato rice dish, and for breakfast I have museli.

Such interesting meals.... lol
ReplyQuote

4_da_animals1 4_da_animals1 SA Posts: 3293
4 17 Nov 2010
sarahbentvelzen said:
Imaginary Product said:

So who is with me?  

I'll join you! I've been eating a bit healthier lately, but tonight my b/f and I got the munchies, lol! So I'm having pepsi, V, red rock deli chips and pringles, lol!
Can I ask forgiveness for eating a whole packet of oreos tonight? ashamed2
ReplyQuote

meh meh NSW Posts: 2674
5 17 Nov 2010
4_da_animals1 said:
sarahbentvelzen said:
Imaginary Product said:

So who is with me?  

I did that a bit on my holiday, lol!
ReplyQuote

StephyA StephyA VIC Posts: 329
6 17 Nov 2010
I made a yummo dinner tonight. I put portobello mushrooms into a large bowl and then drizzle a far bit of extra virgin olive oil on them with chopped up garlic and fresh herbs ( I put oregano and rosemary on them tonight). Then I let them marinate in the fridge for a while. If you remember to do it early that's good. Sometimes I let them sit for hours. Then when your ready to eat put them in the oven on around 180-200 and let them cook up juiciness. It usually takes around 25 mins. While I wait I make up a fresh salad with whatever I have in the fridge and add balsamic and olive oil. Eat with crunch bread. Yummmm.
ReplyQuote

Aimee Aimee VIC Posts: 957
7 17 Nov 2010
I have about 10 kilos to get rid of to get back to where I was. So I'm in.
ReplyQuote

JMort JMort VIC Posts: 248
8 17 Nov 2010
sarahbentvelzen said:
red rock deli chips
If God does exist, and He sent down one amazing food for us to enjoy - it would be Red Rock Deli Chips. Oh.My.God.
ReplyQuote

4_da_animals1 4_da_animals1 SA Posts: 3293
9 17 Nov 2010
JMort said:
sarahbentvelzen said:
red rock deli chips
If God does exist, and He sent down one amazing food for us to enjoy - it would be Red Rock Deli Chips. Oh.My.God.
make sure you don't eat the honey soy chicken ones... they actually have chicken fat in them cry BUT I LOVE THE SEA SALT AND BALSAMIC VINEGAR ONES!!!
ReplyQuote

Jesse Jesse VIC Posts: 1119
10 17 Nov 2010
Unleashed Admin
4_da_animals1 said:
You wouldn't be the first... to eat a whole pack that is (not ask forgiveness)... I'd never repent for that innocent
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ]  [ 4 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au