Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Melbourne 30th Aug 09: Jumps Racing Protest

1 - 10 of 12 posts   1 | 2  

Ward Ward VIC Posts: 94
1 14 Aug 2009
Hey folks, I don't know about you but seeing all of these horses die in jumps racing this year is getting me really cut up. So, on the 30th of August, a rally is due to be held at Sandown Racecourse (only 35 minutes from Melbourne). Your help is needed to make this a successful day to ensure this sport is banned and no more horses need to die in the name of entertainment. See y'all there!

Details:
Where:  Sandown Racecourse (35 minutes from Melbourne)
When: 11 a.m. Sunday 30th of August 2009
Dress Code:  Please dress smart casual and please wear black if you can.

Getting There:
Sandown is a 35 drive from Melbourne. If you plan to take public transport, take the Pakenham line to Sandown Park Railway Station from Flinders St Station.  Sandown train station is a 2 minute walk to Sandown Racecourse.

Important:  You must RSVP for this rally at http://horseracingkills.com/rally_aug30.php. An email with finer details will be sent to those who rsvp one week before the rally.

Bring: Please try and bring at least one supportive friend, family member or colleague.
ReplyQuote

jack jack VIC Posts: 1463
2 14 Aug 2009
RSVP'ed a few days ago
I CANT WAIT
1st jumps protest and hopefully the last
ReplyQuote

Jesse Jesse VIC Posts: 1117
3 26 Aug 2009
Unleashed Admin
bump Just bumping this to remind people about the demo this Sunday. Hope you can all make it!
ReplyQuote

jack jack VIC Posts: 1463
4 27 Aug 2009
i cant wait
but unfortunately my ride cant come
so i need a ride my house is on the way there happy
ReplyQuote

Mel Mel NSW Posts: 289
5 27 Aug 2009
I'll be there in spirit supporting you! I hope the day goes well.
ReplyQuote

Rachel Kayla Rachel Kayla VIC Posts: 12
6 27 Aug 2009
I RSVP'ed for 2 but may be taking more. Would I need to inform them? It would only be 2 or 3 more people.
ReplyQuote

Jesse Jesse VIC Posts: 1117
7 27 Aug 2009
Unleashed Admin
Rachel said:
I RSVP'ed for 2 but may be taking more. Would I need to inform them? It would only be 2 or 3 more people.
Top work recruiting more people! The main reason for rsvping is so that the details can get sent through to you. So I'm sure it will be fine if you bring a few extras (the more the merrier) wink
ReplyQuote

Rachel Kayla Rachel Kayla VIC Posts: 12
8 28 Aug 2009
Jesse said:
Rachel said:
Top work recruiting more people! The main reason for rsvping is so that the details can get sent through to you. So I'm sure it will be fine if you bring a few extras (the more the merrier) wink
Oh, cool. Thanks  happy
ReplyQuote

Pomi Pomi VIC Posts: 311
9 29 Aug 2009
If I can convince my mum to take me tomorow I'll go as one of Jamisons +5
ReplyQuote

Pomi Pomi VIC Posts: 311
10 30 Aug 2009
I didn't get to go  sad
I'm wondering how it went?
ReplyQuote

< Prev