Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Bindi Irwin.....vege??

1 - 10 of 26 posts   1 | 2 | 3  

claudie claudie TAS Posts: 63
1 15 Aug 2009
I was wondering...
is bindi irwin a vegetarian?? if she's a jungle girl and animal saver and stuff, then is she vegetarian? it wouldn't be right if she wasn't. not that i like her anyway.....
ReplyQuote

Vegan Zombie. Vegan Zombie. SA Posts: 130
2 15 Aug 2009
Seeing as Steve wasn't, and her mum isn't as far as I know, I think its pretty safe to say she isn't either.
ReplyQuote

- Kitty Freak - - Kitty Freak - SA Posts: 1071
4 16 Aug 2009
yeah i was thinking about this the other day too, im pretty sure shes not. it got me pretty annoyed really. she loves the cool, exciting dangerous animals but not the cute, grass noming kind.

bleh. people annoy me >.< i cant stand when people say they adore animals, theyre an animal lover etc but they eat them -.-
ReplyQuote

jack jack VIC Posts: 1463
5 16 Aug 2009
maybe we should send her some leaflets etc
ReplyQuote

ckimana ckimana NSW Posts: 2545
6 16 Aug 2009
- Vegan Freak - said:
bleh. people annoy me >.< i cant stand when people say they adore animals, theyre an animal lover etc but they eat them -.-
Yep, so hypocritical!
ReplyQuote

ckimana ckimana NSW Posts: 2545
7 16 Aug 2009
jack said:
maybe we should send her some leaflets etc
Fantastic idea Jack!
ReplyQuote

Aimee Aimee VIC Posts: 957
8 16 Aug 2009
I think she's a bit young to be called a hypocrite. She is so far pretty much the product of her upbringing... Definitely send her some leaflets, good idea.
ReplyQuote

Mean people wear fur Mean people wear fur QLD Posts: 1087
9 16 Aug 2009
Yeah, I dont think she is. Everyones like Bindi saves animals! Bindi saves Animals! But eats them very day, I mean, were doing more than her. All she seems to do is go out, make cds and bring in the cash!
ReplyQuote

_Matt _Matt VIC Posts: 1567
10 16 Aug 2009
Mean people wear fur said:
I mean, were doing more than her
I'm not convinced.

Just because people are vegetarian/vegan, doesn't mean they dont care for animals. All the Irwins do A LOT for animals - there was a reason why Sea Shepherd named a ship after Steve.
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au