Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

those who don't party (let's keep this one NOT about strippers)

find it hard to find friends

1 - 10 of 31 posts   1 | 2 | 3 | 4  

Just say no to drugs Just say no to drugs United States Posts: 36
1 3 Dec 2010
i don't party ,drink,smoke ,or use drugs and i too find it hard to find friends.
i'm covinced that we are a "dying breed "
(those who don't party).
personally i don't know anyone who doesn't party (that includes friends,family , and strangers).
so if you're looking for a friend who doesn't party -here i am.
all who don't party are welcome in my life as friends as well.
ReplyQuote

ShadowDoubt ShadowDoubt QLD Posts: 753
2 3 Dec 2010
i don't party, probs cuz i'm not old enough haha. If i was i wouldn't anyway... So i'm here to talk happy
ReplyQuote

3 4 Dec 2010
ShadowDoubt said:
i don't party, probs cuz i'm not old enough haha. If i was i wouldn't anyway... So i'm here to talk happy
good for you i hope you never start to party.
ReplyQuote

Gabby Gabby VIC Posts: 118
4 4 Dec 2010
1josephjohn said:
ShadowDoubt said:
I'm not a big drinker. But I will admit I smoke a little j every now and then. I hate partys, big crowds and the fact that when I do go to a party with friends I'm singled out cause I'm the only goth in a room full of mainstreamers.
ReplyQuote

5 4 Dec 2010
Gabby said:
1josephjohn said:
ShadowDoubt said:
I'm not a big drinker. But I will admit I smoke a little j every now and then. I hate partys, big crowds and the fact that when I do go to a party with friends I'm singled out cause I'm the only goth in a room full of mainstreamers.
no matter what - the odd ball aways gets singled out.if it were the other way around
( all gothe verses one mainstream ) they'd still single us out.we can't win.
(that wasn't a shot at goths it was a shot at peer pressure ).
ReplyQuote

6 4 Dec 2010
1josephjohn said:
Gabby said:
1josephjohn said:
ShadowDoubt said:
no matter what - the odd ball aways gets singled out.if it were the other way around
Some of the most nicest people I have met are goths. The ones that look down on others Give goths a bad name.
ReplyQuote

7 4 Dec 2010
Gabby said:
1josephjohn said:
Gabby said:
1josephjohn said:
ShadowDoubt said:
Some of the most nicest people I have met are goths. The ones that look down on others Give goths a bad name.
yes , but i only ment in general - if the roles were reversed, not goths inparticular.
ReplyQuote

8 4 Dec 2010
1josephjohn said:
Gabby said:
1josephjohn said:
Gabby said:
1josephjohn said:
ShadowDoubt said:
yes , but i only ment in general - if the roles were reversed, not goths inparticular.
Not to worry! I get ya! wink
ReplyQuote

Crimson_Vampire Crimson_Vampire NSW Posts: 2
9 4 Dec 2010
I wouldn't drink, smoke or take drugs if my life depended on it  clap
There are too many idiots out there taking drugs and all that stuff apparently to be "cool", but somehow I don't think that they'd be proud of it when they get dementia at 30. Like, kids these days, especially at 16 yrs old like me, don't even think about what they're doing to their bodies it's so stupid!!!!  angry
And btw, I'm gonna put this broccoli here cause it's officially awesome!  broccoli
Dude, it dances! =D
ReplyQuote

10 4 Dec 2010
Crimson_Vampire said:
I wouldn't drink, smoke or take drugs if my life depended on it  clap
There are too many idiots out there taking drugs and all that stuff apparently to be "cool", but somehow I don't think that they'd be proud of it when they get dementia at 30. Like, kids these days, especially at 16 yrs old like me, don't even think about what they're doing to their bodies it's so stupid!!!!  angry
And btw, I'm gonna put this broccoli here cause it's officially awesome!  broccoli
Dude, it dances! =D
I'm 23 and I never got into heavy drugs as a teen. Many of my good friends did. And they never got me to join them.. In the end that's why they respected me so much.
They are still amazing friends.
Enjoy your life, don't ruin it happy
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ]  [ 4 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au