Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Quorn :)

really yummy food for vegetarians (sorry vegans :/)

1 - 10 of 17 posts   1 | 2  


leticia-porth leticia-porth NSW Posts: 151
1 30 Dec 2010
Vegetarians who like the taste of meat but not the guilt that comes with it (such as myself) wll love Quorn its a brand for REALLY yummy vegetarian food in australia its got:
-lasagne
-mince
-cottage pie
-sausges (SUPER YUM!!)
and heaps more its available at Coles/Bilo happy
ReplyQuote

carinaforkeeps carinaforkeeps NSW Posts: 484
2 30 Dec 2010
there's been heaps of posts about this already.

my sister eats meat, but chooses their southern style chicken burgers over the real deal.
ReplyQuote

leticia-porth leticia-porth NSW Posts: 151
3 30 Dec 2010
i havent been on for ages so i wouldnt know haha but i know right its soo nice... happy
ReplyQuote

ShadowDoubt ShadowDoubt QLD Posts: 753
4 30 Dec 2010
OMG GUYS! the Dippers are to DIE for!! I swear it's chicken lol
ReplyQuote

Clud Clud VIC Posts: 1559
5 30 Dec 2010
I prefer sanitarium happy! Quorn tastes a little better but sanitarium products have more nutritients.
ReplyQuote

RaV3N RaV3N WA Posts: 2152
6 30 Dec 2010
I tried a piece of the sausages and the "chicken" pieces and... I just don't know. My b/f likes it but only buys it when it's on sale. If I was a vegetarian I prob wouldn't eat it.
ReplyQuote

V V SA Posts: 248
7 30 Dec 2010
ShadowDoubt said:
OMG GUYS! the Dippers are to DIE for!! I swear it's chicken lol
Yeah, they are my fav.
ReplyQuote

leticia-porth leticia-porth NSW Posts: 151
8 31 Dec 2010
RaV3N said:
I tried a piece of the sausages and the "chicken" pieces and... I just don't know. My b/f likes it but only buys it when it's on sale. If I was a vegetarian I prob wouldn't eat it.
i dont really get what you mean by "i just dont know" ?
ReplyQuote

..1 ..1 TAS Posts: 2265
9 31 Dec 2010
Callum said:
I prefer sanitarium happy! Quorn tastes a little better but sanitarium products have more nutritients.
I love sanitarium. I'm vegan, but I always prefered sanitarium to Quorn. I hated Quorn actually, I refused to eat it when I was vegetarian.
ReplyQuote

carinaforkeeps carinaforkeeps NSW Posts: 484
10 31 Dec 2010
Leticia said:
RaV3N said:
I tried a piece of the sausages and the "chicken" pieces and... I just don't know. My b/f likes it but only buys it when it's on sale. If I was a vegetarian I prob wouldn't eat it.
i dont really get what you mean by "i just dont know" ?
She obviously just can't pinpoint what is not quite right about it. I say that when I cant articulate it either, haha.
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au