Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

South Australian Activism

Do you need a hand

1 - 10 of 25 posts   1 | 2 | 3  

Trevor Trevor NSW Posts: 90
1 15 Jan 2011
I'm fairly new to vegetarian/veganism but feel compelled to be active about spreading the word.  

If anyone is planning any events,stalls etc. I would really like to help out as this will help me learn. I'm not educated enough at this time to "go it alone" and would hate to do more damage than good by appearing ignorant.

I live in the Barossa Valley but am fairly flexible with travelling and time.
ReplyQuote

Akasha213 Akasha213 VIC Posts: 227
2 15 Jan 2011
We have at least 1 AA stall every weekend in Adelaide but it's a bit far to come regularly.

We have one at the Rundle St Markets every Sunday, as well as occasional ones at the Pt Adelaide Markets, Henley Beach Organic & Sustainable Markets, and other random markets sometimes.

We have stalls coming up at the music festivals, Uni O Week, and I'm trying to get some at local wrestling events.

We would love to have more volunteers. If your planning on coming to Adelaide any time just let us know.

We have an email volunteer list if you'd like to be added.
ReplyQuote

ecochick ecochick SA Posts: 214
3 15 Jan 2011
I would love to get involved some activism! i didn't even know about the stalls in Adelaide, gawd im a little dill not to ask! depending on what time, i can get to some if i can convince the parentals  happy
I was going to try to get some leafletting in my local area in the holidays but i'm a little shy too (when i dont know what i'm doing) so it would be great to have some experience in an actual stall!
ReplyQuote

4 15 Jan 2011
ecochick said:
I would love to get involved some activism! i didn't even know about the stalls in Adelaide, gawd im a little dill not to ask! depending on what time, i can get to some if i can convince the parentals  happy
I was going to try to get some leafletting in my local area in the holidays but i'm a little shy too (when i dont know what i'm doing) so it would be great to have some experience in an actual stall!
Cool that'd be great! The stalls are usually pretty good and you often get to talk to some interesting people.
It's great to get out there. It's sometime surprising that people still dont seem to know about the issues.
ReplyQuote

taylorpaige taylorpaige SA Posts: 109
5 16 Jan 2011
i would actually love to do this too. happy i also have a friend who would probably like to get involved. happy
i only be able to come on sundays i'm not working though. tongue
even still, i would love to. happy
ReplyQuote

6 16 Jan 2011
Akasha213 said:
We have at least 1 AA stall every weekend in Adelaide but it's a bit far to come regularly.

We have one at the Rundle St Markets every Sunday, as well as occasional ones at the Pt Adelaide Markets, Henley Beach Organic & Sustainable Markets, and other random markets sometimes.

We have stalls coming up at the music festivals, Uni O Week, and I'm trying to get some at local wrestling events.

We would love to have more volunteers. If your planning on coming to Adelaide any time just let us know.

We have an email volunteer list if you'd like to be added.
Please add me to the email volunteer list, I want to be there
ReplyQuote

7 17 Jan 2011
Great! Cant wait to meet you guys there happy
ReplyQuote

Jesse Jesse VIC Posts: 1117
8 17 Jan 2011
Unleashed Admin
Akasha213 said:
Thanks Akasha wink
ReplyQuote

9 17 Jan 2011
Jesse said:
Akasha213 said:
Thanks Akasha wink
That's K happy
ReplyQuote

10 20 Jan 2011
Will there be any AA stalls in Adelaide this weekend (22-23 Janiary 2011) as I'll be down there and will make a point of finding you
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au