Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Latrobe University

1 - 10 of 13 posts   1 | 2  


Squaawk  -  The Voice Squaawk - The Voice Ethiopia Posts: 118
1 17 Jan 2011
Hey all

Hope everyone had a great christmas happy


I just wanted to remind anyone who is at latrobe University or is about to start there..

I am in the process of organising an animal rights group..

so if anyone is interested in knowing more about this.. let me know happy

or you can email me on my work email address:

       




Cheers

Caz
ReplyQuote

Sarah19 Sarah19 VIC Posts: 62
2 17 Jan 2011
Hey Caz,
           My father is a doctor and lecturer at LaTrobe in Bundoora. What is happening? Please let me know, he is a senior scientist (in human biology) I am sure I could help. xxx Sarah  confused
ReplyQuote

Alyssa Alyssa VIC Posts: 296
3 17 Jan 2011
Hey there!
So I won't be joining you at La Trobe anymore. I got the atar I needed for my first preference which was Monash! happy
Anyway, good luck with starting an animal rights group at La Trobe! I was thinking if anyone else was going to Monash, we could also start one there (if there isn't already one?) and join forces for events when possible with the La Trobe group.
ReplyQuote

Natalya Natalya VIC Posts: 14
4 25 May 2011
haven't been on here in ages...

i'm at la trobe happy did you end up starting the group? would love to be part of it
ReplyQuote

Shonnie Shonnie NSW Posts: 237
5 25 May 2011
Oo if I get accepted for mid year intake I'll be there too!
ReplyQuote

Squaawk  -  The Voice Squaawk - The Voice Ethiopia Posts: 118
6 14 Jun 2011
Sarah19 said:
Hey Caz,
           My father is a doctor and lecturer at LaTrobe in Bundoora. What is happening? Please let me know, he is a senior scientist (in human biology) I am sure I could help. xxx Sarah  confused
Hey Sarah!

I am so so soooo sorry for the late reply! I am still getting used this whole forum posts thing and i forgot where i had posted it on the website lol... (not very computer savvy)

Oh wow.. what department does your father work in??.. yeh that would be great..

I might send you a personal msg in case you dont  get this one happy

Caz
ReplyQuote

Squaawk  -  The Voice Squaawk - The Voice Ethiopia Posts: 118
7 14 Jun 2011
Alyssa said:
Hey there!
So I won't be joining you at La Trobe anymore. I got the atar I needed for my first preference which was Monash! happy
Anyway, good luck with starting an animal rights group at La Trobe! I was thinking if anyone else was going to Monash, we could also start one there (if there isn't already one?) and join forces for events when possible with the La Trobe group.
Hey Alyssa happy

as i said i am not very computer savvy and had no idea where id posted this and i finally found it! lol.
Ill send you a personal msg happy

Caz
ReplyQuote

Squaawk  -  The Voice Squaawk - The Voice Ethiopia Posts: 118
8 14 Jun 2011
Natalya said:
haven't been on here in ages...

i'm at la trobe happy did you end up starting the group? would love to be part of it
Hey Natalya!

again.. appologies too!! happy

So.. in terms of the update on whats going at Latrobe.. at the moment zill sadly as i havent had any time to organise anything being in my last year of my degree its been so hectic..

In saying that I am definenty in the middle of starting to organise something.. Im not sure which way to take it.. I run a non profit group called Squaawk so im thinking of using that to promote the animal rights work.. or i might see if Unleashed would be willing to let me adverise and promote their stuff too?..

Would you still be interested in helping???

Ill send you a personal msg in case you dont get this one!


Caz

starfish
ReplyQuote

Squaawk  -  The Voice Squaawk - The Voice Ethiopia Posts: 118
9 14 Jun 2011
Shonnie said:
Oo if I get accepted for mid year intake I'll be there too!
Hey Shonnie..

did you get in for mid year?? how you go?
ReplyQuote

Truc Truc VIC Posts: 85
10 14 Jun 2011
lol out of topic but do you know nhu tran? happy
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au