Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

School Enviro Club

1 - 7 of 7 posts

Zora Zora NSW Posts: 94
1 9 Feb 2011
We have a club called world causes club and i was wondering if you have any suggestions that i could suggest. i just started at this school, and heard that they have not done much on animal rights. The do things like earth period (turn off all lights in the school for a whole class) and 40 hour famine and things like that. What animally things could i suggest?

paw
ReplyQuote

kim. kim. SA Posts: 214
2 9 Feb 2011
first of all, good on you for wanting to bring animal rights into your school! ecstatic alot of people find it hard to talk about animal issues in front of their peers..

i think maybe a fundraiser (eg. vegan cupcake stall) to raise money for Animals Australia would be a good idea happy
ReplyQuote

wild child2 wild child2 QLD Posts: 2638
3 9 Feb 2011
If they can pull off the 40 hour famine what about a Veg*n week? happy
ReplyQuote

Zora Zora NSW Posts: 94
4 13 Feb 2011
Yeah those are great suggestions, the cupcake one we are already doing for another cause. The vegan for a week would be hard because some parents would probably not let their children do that

paw
ReplyQuote

5 13 Feb 2011
Zara said:
Yeah those are great suggestions, the cupcake one we are already doing for another cause. The vegan for a week would be hard because some parents would probably not let their children do that

paw
well how about you still do a stall but with all different kinds of vegan treats and you can give out a sticker or leaflet to everyone that purchases something happy and all profits could go to Animals Australia Unleashed.
ReplyQuote

...2 ...2 WA Posts: 2307
6 15 Feb 2011
Well what about doing Meat Free Mondays at the school canteen?
ReplyQuote

7 16 Feb 2011
Valkyrie Uruz said:
Well what about doing Meat Free Mondays at the school canteen?
thats a greaat idea! happy happy
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au