Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Women's deodorant?

1 - 10 of 39 posts   1 | 2 | 3 | 4  

AshleyHippie AshleyHippie VIC Posts: 44
1 17 Feb 2011
I've had a hard time finding a good one that actually works then when i do I find out it might be tested on animals.

does anyone know if "MUM" does?.. or know any GOOD ones that don't.
ReplyQuote

Mean people wear fur Mean people wear fur QLD Posts: 1087
2 17 Feb 2011
I'm not sure about MUM, but I use the body crystal and it's not tested on animals happy
ReplyQuote

Gwendolen Gwendolen QLD Posts: 12
3 17 Feb 2011
Same and it's really good you should give it a try!
ReplyQuote

Lars Lars NSW Posts: 825
4 17 Feb 2011
im using a vegan deodorant ( note: not antiperspirant)  bought at coles, its eucalyptus, not sure of the brand, you still sweat.

I'm going to buy online sometime a real crystal deodorant as i've heard the cheaper crystal sticks at supermarkets are mixed with other chemicals
ReplyQuote

4_da_animals1 4_da_animals1 SA Posts: 3293
5 17 Feb 2011
Mean people wear fur said:
I'm not sure about MUM, but I use the body crystal and it's not tested on animals happy
SNAP! Mositen the crystal thing and use like any other roll on.... AMAZING STUFF no scent or anything but it works so well!
clap
There is this botanic roll on you can get at coles that works really good, it's normally hiding in the corner of one of the shelves. happy
ReplyQuote

kim. kim. SA Posts: 214
6 17 Feb 2011
i am currently using body crystal, but its not working very well for me because i tend to sweat a lot (embarrassing, i know).. so does anyone know of a cruelty free womens deodorant that fixes this problem?

ps. i tried looking for innoxa because i heard it was good but i cant seem to find it :/
ReplyQuote

Kick Kick VIC Posts: 540
7 17 Feb 2011
kim. said:
i am currently using body crystal, but its not working very well for me because i tend to sweat a lot (embarrassing, i know).. so does anyone know of a cruelty free womens deodorant that fixes this problem?

ps. i tried looking for innoxa because i heard it was good but i cant seem to find it :/
laugh It looks like everyone uses Body Crystal.

Have you tried this one from Natio?
http://www.natio.com.au/body-sun/body-fresh/aluminum-free-roll-on-deodorant.html
I use it every now and again and the boyfriend uses it so it's pretty good.
ReplyQuote

kim. kim. SA Posts: 214
8 17 Feb 2011
kimberleyfrancess said:
kim. said:

laugh It looks like everyone uses Body Crystal.

Have you tried this one from Natio?
http://www.natio.com.au/body-sun/body-fresh/aluminum-free-roll-on-deodorant.html
I use it every now and again and the boyfriend uses it so it's pretty good.
thankyou, i will try this out (:
ReplyQuote

Dorit Dorit NSW Posts: 80
9 17 Feb 2011
kim. said:

I think Innoxa might be available only in some chemist shops, not in supermarkets.
I've had the same issues...deodorants that are not anti-perspirant (apparently this can lead to cancer...we need to perspire) don't seem to do as good a job in preventing my smelliness (lovely & very feminine, I know...) and I've tried the body crystal and the eucalyptus one & heaps of others, but still haven't found one as effective as the anti-perspirant aluminum-filled ones sad
sorry I can't help, but thanks for starting this thread, I'll keep checking here for more suggestions happy
ReplyQuote

NelliScarlet NelliScarlet VIC Posts: 64
10 29 Aug 2011
I'm having the same problem, Mitchum is the best I've ever used and SNAP! found it on the Peta list. Vegans check the ingredients however - but they definitely DO NOT test on animals.
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ]  [ 4 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au