Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Women's deodorant?

11 - 20 of 41 posts   1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  

ckimana ckimana NSW Posts: 2545
11 29 Aug 2011
I've tried most of them and only like Innoxia Sport or Regular.
ReplyQuote

tonijosephine tonijosephine VIC Posts: 80
12 29 Aug 2011
Tri Nature deodorant is actually the best! There are two types of antiperspirant deodorants - the sports version is more suited to men - but oh my gosh the 'energise' deodorant is amazing. It smells so amazing, I spray it all over myself. And it's cheap, even more so if you're a Tri Nature member!!
http://www.trinature.com/content/21_Content.aspx?page=105&productID=4531
ReplyQuote

birdie birdie VIC Posts: 393
13 30 Aug 2011
natio happy
ReplyQuote

RaV3N RaV3N WA Posts: 2152
14 30 Aug 2011
ckimana said:
I found this the other day! LOVE! I got the pink one... I think it's regular?

I also use Sukin from time to time.
ReplyQuote

MissJaki MissJaki ACT Posts: 9
15 2 Sep 2011
I'm using Lush! They have a hard deodorant that you rub on. I've got the Sandalwood one that is really subtle and works really well! I tried using a eucalyptus one that I picked up at Priceline, but I ended up having to reapply it a few times a day and I was paranoid about not smelling so nice... With this one, I just put it on after I shower and I'm good for the day! Assuming that there's no vigorous activity involved...
ReplyQuote

bitchanca bitchanca VIC Posts: 117
16 15 Sep 2011
RaV3N said:
ckimana said:
I found this the other day! LOVE! I got the pink one... I think it's regular?

I also use Sukin from time to time.
okay this thread hasn't been posted in for ages but
I've been using the pink innoxa one for months, I also have an aluminum free version (green bottle) and neither of them are working for me! as it's an antiperspirant not just a deodorant I was expecting them to keep me dry, and that ain't happening sad
I got them at my priceline, they only had those 2 not a sport one.

Last year I was using crystals (I tried a couple of brands, can't remember their names) and none of them worked well enough either.
Has anyone here used Certain-Dri? They're vegan according to PETA but I've never seen them in stores.
ReplyQuote

lyds lyds NSW Posts: 300
17 16 Sep 2011
its a difficult one, once i finish my nivea one (i bought it because i heard that nivea biesolgof didn't test on animals as its from europe and they have a no testing policy?) but apparently it is so fml, im going to get natio or lush next time, lush has some deo but idk if its anti perspiration  & they kind smell grotty
ReplyQuote

bitchanca bitchanca VIC Posts: 117
18 16 Sep 2011
lyds said:
its a difficult one, once i finish my nivea one (i bought it because i heard that nivea biesolgof didn't test on animals as its from europe and they have a no testing policy?) but apparently it is so fml, im going to get natio or lush next time, lush has some deo but idk if its anti perspiration  & they kind smell grotty
I believe they're just deodorants at Lush

I'm confused by Nivea too! I see different answers on different websites and I don't know who to trust!
ReplyQuote

Buttons Buttons VIC Posts: 229
19 17 Sep 2011
birdie said:
natio happy
Yup, I use their men's deodorant. The only trouble I've had is that it does rub off when I'm  wearing some of my shorter-sleeved shirts. confused
ReplyQuote

Tracey Tracey QLD Posts: 127
20 19 Sep 2011
i got a new one at woolies called something like organic girl... anyway its in a bright pink roll on and its vegan and organic. smells really nice like musk lollies happy its not an anti-perspirant though, so you sweat still but dont smell so bad haha!
ReplyQuote

[ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ]  [ 4 ]  [ 5 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au