Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Just something i thought i would share :)

Being Vegetarian/vegan is a wonderful life to live :)

1 - 7 of 7 posts

MarcyMassacre MarcyMassacre VIC Posts: 27
1 18 Feb 2011
I've just noticed i haven't had any dairy products since i became a vegetarian.... i like dont even feel like. happy I think My body decided to go vegan ecstatic i dont even need Milk or Yogurt. I've Actually tried Coconut milk yogurt and i liked it ecstatic i cant believe i use to hate it happy I'm also not quiet inpressed with a few supermarkets because they haven't got much of a Variety of vegan products -__- but i've been leaving some feedback like crazy and im now waiting for their reply happy another thing i might bring up is, its been tough going to a vegetarian/Vegan Diet with my friends and family not really helping me out with my choice in life but i really dont care, it is my choice happy like one example would be with my closest friend... there was a community BBQ and she had a sausage while i choice to eat nothing because they didnt have any veggie burgers or tofu sausages... kinda sucks really but i would rather starve then eat an animal... anyway she started to wave the sausage around my face in a teasing manner i warned her not to do it twice and she didnt listen so i knocked the meat out of her hands and walked off.... i get so angry when people do things like that. but in the end im the one left happy happy because i keep in mind, would i like to be that sausage that they where eating? no i wouldnt... would i enjoy suffering to end up on their plate... no i wouldnt.... it e a nicer world if people actually thought the way we do instead of thinking it as food.... happy im so happy i chose a vegetarian diet ecstatic
ReplyQuote

...2 ...2 WA Posts: 2307
2 18 Feb 2011
Congratulations. happy That's awesome.
ReplyQuote

HollyISaweshums HollyISaweshums VIC Posts: 1
3 18 Feb 2011
Thats awesome to hear Marcy happy and thank you for FINALLY SENDINGG the request hahaha your awesome happy
ReplyQuote

Kick Kick VIC Posts: 540
4 18 Feb 2011
Marcy said:
I've just noticed i haven't had any dairy products since i became a vegetarian.... i like dont even feel like. happy I think My body decided to go vegan ecstatic i dont even need Milk or Yogurt. I've Actually tried Coconut milk yogurt and i liked it ecstatic i cant believe i use to hate it happy I'm also not quiet inpressed with a few supermarkets because they haven't got much of a Variety of vegan products -__- but i've been leaving some feedback like crazy and im now waiting for their reply happy another thing i might bring up is, its been tough going to a vegetarian/Vegan Diet with my friends and family not really helping me out with my choice in life but i really dont care, it is my choice happy like one example would be with my closest friend... there was a community BBQ and she had a sausage while i choice to eat nothing because they didnt have any veggie burgers or tofu sausages... kinda sucks really but i would rather starve then eat an animal... anyway she started to wave the sausage around my face in a teasing manner i warned her not to do it twice and she didnt listen so i knocked the meat out of her hands and walked off.... i get so angry when people do things like that. but in the end im the one left happy happy because i keep in mind, would i like to be that sausage that they where eating? no i wouldnt... would i enjoy suffering to end up on their plate... no i wouldnt.... it e a nicer world if people actually thought the way we do instead of thinking it as food.... happy im so happy i chose a vegetarian diet ecstatic
Woah, woah, woah. Back the truck up. Coconut milk yogurt?!

Where did you get such a creation?! :O
ReplyQuote

prettypoodlexx prettypoodlexx SA Posts: 125
5 18 Feb 2011
kimberleyfrancess said:
Marcy said:
Woah, woah, woah. Back the truck up. Coconut milk yogurt?!

Where did you get such a creation?! :O
HANG ON!! WHAAAAAAAAA!?? coconut milk yogurt!!! :O oh...mai...gawd. where? i need.

ALSO i LOVE LOVE LOVE this post! it is exactly how I feel today =]
ReplyQuote

MarcyMassacre MarcyMassacre VIC Posts: 27
6 18 Feb 2011
funnnyy thing that is happy  i actually was looking for new foods to try since becoming a vegetarian... then after experimenting with a recipe of the net i decided to forget dairy and go vegan happy heres the recipe if you want to have a look. its pretty fun to make happy http://www.smallfootprintfamily.com/2009/04/25/homemade-coconut-milk-yogurt/
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au