Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Beauty products?

21 - 29 of 29 posts   1 | 2 | 3  

ckimana ckimana NSW Posts: 2545
21 22 Sep 2011
maisiemay said:
can anyone recommend a hairspray that is cruelty free?
De Lorenzo. The bottle is huge and lasts ages happy
ReplyQuote

Quornish Quornish SA Posts: 4
22 22 Sep 2011
ReplyQuote

dazy daisy dazy daisy SA Posts: 8
23 14 Oct 2011
I'm kind of annoyed at Australis. On Facebook, my sister asked if they had any vegan products and they replied with:

"So wonderful that you are careful with the ingredients in your beauty products ♥ ♥ All of our products do not contain any animal derivatives at all. You can check all the ingredients used in every single product on our website too!"

But a lot of their products contain lanolin, beeswax and carmine! According to their website anyway.

edit: Oh actually, please ignore my comment! Apparently some of it comes from plants instead. You'd think they'd write it next to the ingredients.
ReplyQuote

maisiemay maisiemay SA Posts: 7
24 16 Oct 2011
ReplyQuote

maisiemay maisiemay SA Posts: 7
25 16 Oct 2011
ckimana said:
maisiemay said:
De Lorenzo. The bottle is huge and lasts ages happy
Thanks, my hairdresser stocks Delorenzo so thats sorted that problem happy
ReplyQuote

Emzio Emzio SA Posts: 24
26 17 Oct 2011
NelliScarlet said:
maisiemay said:
I've been hunting - best I can find so far is Tresemme who don't test on animals, but I think their parent company might be nasty :/ Anyone??
Tresemme is owned by Unilever. From what I've heard, it's best to steer clear of them...
ReplyQuote

Kirrilly Kirrilly VIC Posts: 2092
27 17 Oct 2011
Lush Lush Lush

Everything is Lush and nothing hurts.
ReplyQuote

KirstyGirl KirstyGirl TAS Posts: 754
28 19 Oct 2011
Emzio said:
NelliScarlet said:
maisiemay said:
I've been hunting - best I can find so far is Tresemme who don't test on animals, but I think their parent company might be nasty :/ Anyone??
Tresemme is owned by Unilever. From what I've heard, it's best to steer clear of them...
Tresemme itself doesn't test on animals but it's parent company unilever do. Also Tresemme isn't vegan because of the  keratin in it.
ReplyQuote

Mr Gone Mr Gone NSW Posts: 141
29 23 Oct 2011
Why hide bewty wif makeup? Bewty is in yor bedroom eyes, yor frendly smile, yor infekchus laugh, yor radiant personalitee and de breath of life dat escapes yor lips. Like me.
ReplyQuote

Next >
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au