Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Give Peace a Chance!

1 - 10 of 18 posts   1 | 2  

Frenzal bop Frenzal bop SA Posts: 778
2 1 Sep 2009
thats f**ktarded.
ReplyQuote

Mel Mel NSW Posts: 289
3 1 Sep 2009
thats pretty offensive, innit.

i dont think meat needs anymore promotion..
ReplyQuote

_Matt _Matt VIC Posts: 1567
4 1 Sep 2009
With luck, this will blow up in their faces completely. Anyway on the positives, lots of openings for organizations such as Animals Australia and ALV etc to attack them on.
ReplyQuote

Apple Scruff Apple Scruff VIC Posts: 180
5 1 Sep 2009
On one hand the same guys are using Sam Kekovich to denounce those "hippy vegetarians" and then they promote meat by saying you can be a "hippy meat-eater". Be consistant for f**ks sake...
ReplyQuote

Jesse Jesse VIC Posts: 1117
6 1 Sep 2009
Unleashed Admin
These ads are just intended to provoke controversy in the hope they'll generate some extra free publicity (via media hype). It's the same tactic used in the Sam Neil ads. Definitely agree it's disgraceful and distasteful!
ReplyQuote

Vegan Zombie. Vegan Zombie. SA Posts: 130
7 1 Sep 2009
Ugh, I saw this ad for the first time earlier tonight and even my mum, whos an omni was complaining about it. Its so f**king stupid.

Another ad I saw just the other day, for a t-shirt sale at Target or Jay-Jays or somewhere like that. They have a chick and a guy on the street, and they are talking through messages on their t-shirts, it went something along the lines of the shirts saying:

Girl: I love your shirt
Guy: Thanks
Girl: I'm a hardcore tofu loving vegan!
Guy: Ouch...
Girl: Just kidding. I love beef!

etc etc.

Another ridiculous ad that I was annoyed by, and had nothing to do with the sale itself anyway...
ReplyQuote

Vegan Zombie. Vegan Zombie. SA Posts: 130
9 1 Sep 2009
Biophiliac said:
Vegan Zombie. said:
Ugh, I saw this ad for the first time earlier tonight and even my mum, whos an omni was complaining about it. Its so f**king stupid.

Another ad I saw just the other day, for a t-shirt sale at Target or Jay-Jays or somewhere like that. They have a chick and a guy on the street, and they are talking through messages on their t-shirts, it went something along the lines of the shirts saying:

Girl: I love your shirt
Guy: Thanks
Girl: I'm a hardcore tofu loving vegan!
Guy: Ouch...
Girl: Just kidding. I love beef!

etc etc.

Another ridiculous ad that I was annoyed by, and had nothing to do with the sale itself anyway...
Surely that ad wont last a week on television... Too many people will complain to the networks...

That really is disgusting though...

And it's the first of the three stages of truth.. Ridicule.
I wouldn't be so sure... they'll just say its light hearted or "tongue in cheek", remember the inghams chicken ad?
ReplyQuote

- Kitty Freak - - Kitty Freak - SA Posts: 1071
10 1 Sep 2009
...im so f**king insanly angry beyond words. I cannot express the utter, pure rage building up inside of me..

i take pride and happiness in remembrance of what the hippi movement did for vegetarianism, for boycotting the cruelty to animals..and this is ..this is slaughtering, raping the idea of vegans being peaceful and loving towards animals. I cannot f**king hold in this anger..im shaking with rage..

I F**KING HATE THOSE PEOPLE
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au