Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Unleashed 3.0

What will it look like?

1 - 10 of 18 posts   1 | 2  

Karen Karen Australia Posts: 993
1 4 Mar 2011
Unleashed Admin
We're approaching Unleashed's *second* birthday - and in line with our one-year-strong tradition, our gift to Unleashed will be a totally new website 'skin'. You might remember that the 'scrapbook' skin was new last year: www.unleashed.org.au/features/first-birthday-bash.php

If you were designing a brand new look for Unleashed, what would it look like?

drums
ReplyQuote

Clud Clud VIC Posts: 1559
2 4 Mar 2011
clap
ReplyQuote

jack jack VIC Posts: 1463
3 4 Mar 2011
something clean and simple, maybe something "like" the peta 2 website?
ReplyQuote

..1 ..1 TAS Posts: 2265
4 4 Mar 2011
I'll be happy as long as it features animals! ecstatic
ReplyQuote

Lars Lars NSW Posts: 825
5 4 Mar 2011
leopard print haha
ReplyQuote

...2 ...2 WA Posts: 2307
6 4 Mar 2011
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dearest most wonderful Unleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaashed, happy birthday to you!

Ahem. Now that most important task is out of the way...

Oooooh, I don't know. Something "badass" and punk-y. ecstatic Something that inspires getting out, getting active and being a revolutionary for the animal rights movement.  ^.^
ReplyQuote

Taxidermied Baphomet Taxidermied Baphomet NSW Posts: 292
7 4 Mar 2011
hmm.. as long as there is more options available for the skin i will be happy  happy
ReplyQuote

Imaginary Product Imaginary Product NSW Posts: 142
8 5 Mar 2011
I think a dark theme would be a good idea as the monitor has to generate less light so less power is used.  An environmentally friendly theme  cool

Maybe black background with simple animal shaped outlines in different colours.
ReplyQuote

Kirrilly Kirrilly VIC Posts: 2092
9 5 Mar 2011
Something that doesn't take ages to load if you have a slow connection happy A dial-up friendly theme?
ReplyQuote

TofuUnleashed TofuUnleashed TAS Posts: 986
10 5 Mar 2011
Something cute 'n' fluffy!  clap Maybe like the lifesaver pig from the Be A Lifesaver! Go Veg! Tee-shirt (which I am proudly wearing at the moment- it rocks!!! Even my omni brother said the pig was really cute!) pig
Or maybe something with paw prints and other animal prints...

I think something happy, like the scrapbook one, would be great! I pretty much always use the scrapbook one-but the  street scene one is pretty bad a** and hardcore, so it rocks too!

By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! dance drums pillowfight party banana broccoli wave pig rabbit snail spider turtle paw :orcawhale  butterfly : monkey ladybug kitty frog chick cow dog dove fish bee beaverhug wink tongue thumb laugh funny ecstatic megaphone love happy clap cool cloud9

When is the actual date?
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au