Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Cesar Millan kicks dogs!

Watch the video to see proof :(

11 - 20 of 155 posts   1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  

wild child2 wild child2 QLD Posts: 2638
11 15 Mar 2011
Pegs said:
Yes, although he has saved many dog's lives, because sometimes he is their only hope, he really needs to understand that it actually hurts when you kick a dog in an unprotected area!
I'm sure it hurt the dogs owners too when the dog mauled their arm or leg too.
Give & take these dogs need someone to guide them and I doubt a tap in the side is going to do any serious damage.

Give Cesar a break he has helped thousands of unbalanced dogs become balanced. Like I said the proof in his techniques is clear. He never does anything to these dogs that naturally an alpha dog in a natural pack wouldn't do. His methods for me are just common sense once you understand them.
ReplyQuote

Kirrilly Kirrilly VIC Posts: 2092
12 15 Mar 2011
It's much more than a tap, you have to admit.
ReplyQuote

13 15 Mar 2011
Kirrilly said:
It's much more than a tap, you have to admit.
It may be but it's not abusive by any means.

Unless you've seen a fair amount of his episodes you have no idea the magic he works.
He does things that you cannot put down to any other explanation than a miracle.

I would never endorse it if I thought was cruel or abusive. He is not booting into the dogs with aggression.

Oprah Winfrey even swears by him, she has access to plenty of training methods and plenty of information. I don't think she would endorse something that creates fearful or aggressive dogs. Cesars techniques do the oppossite of this. The proof is clear in all his clients that have had their lives turned around for the better & his amazing pack of dogs that live in harmony.

Watch this episode of him making these aggressive girls submit,
You'll see him tap the dogs, but he definitely doesn't abuse them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayzSLoOA7As&feature=related
ReplyQuote

14 15 Mar 2011
Here is one of his pack members, Junior, obviously Cesars techniques have not created an aggressive or fearful dog as he seems very balanced just like all of his dogs in his pack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmNtI6oLXSQ
ReplyQuote

Jacqui T Jacqui T NSW Posts: 796
15 15 Mar 2011
wild child2 said:
I think you guys are all misinformed. The video has been edited and taken out of context. Cesar is never aggressive or abusive towards dogs. If you watch his actual episodes you will see the magic he works.

I've seen hundreds of his episodes and he has saved so many dogs lives not to mention rehabilitated thousands of dogs that would have been destined for death row.

The proof is out there that his methods work. We've used his methods with our dogs and have had an amazing turn around since. Which does not involve kicking them in a violent manner or even yelling at them.

So please don't diss his methods until you really understand them.
He NEVER hurts dugs, it's all psychological triggers, that 'kick' is actually just a tap on the hind to get the dogs attention.

What is cruel is owners that don't train their dogs properly and let them become vicious!
Im not misinformed, I have studied the man. He promotes obediance training by punishing bad behaviour rather than promoting good behaviour. There are better techniques, MUCH better techniques. He makes himself dominative over the dogs, thats why they obey but as I stated I dont agree with making a dog afraid of you as "respect"

And his episodes are not honest to watch, you can't say that isn't edited either. I've read a few of his books and my opinion is that he is wrong. Steve Austin in Australia trains some of our best quarantine, police and army dogs and he never ever uses these techniques; how do I know this? Because I've done a course with him. You have to make a dog to feel good, to respect the dog to train. This is absolute bullshit.

Sorry for raging.
ReplyQuote

16 15 Mar 2011
Hedwig said:
wild child2 said:
I think you guys are all misinformed. The video has been edited and taken out of context. Cesar is never aggressive or abusive towards dogs. If you watch his actual episodes you will see the magic he works.

I've seen hundreds of his episodes and he has saved so many dogs lives not to mention rehabilitated thousands of dogs that would have been destined for death row.

The proof is out there that his methods work. We've used his methods with our dogs and have had an amazing turn around since. Which does not involve kicking them in a violent manner or even yelling at them.

He NEVER hurts dugs, it's all psychological triggers, that 'kick' is actually just a tap on the hind to get the dogs attention.

What is cruel is owners that don't train their dogs properly and let them become vicious!
Im not misinformed, I have studied the man. He promotes obediance training by punishing bad behaviour rather than promoting good behaviour. There are better techniques, MUCH better techniques. He makes himself dominative over the dogs, thats why they obey but as I stated I dont agree with making a dog afraid of you as "respect"
Well you obviously haven't studied the man enough if you think he uses fear to get the dogs to obey him. At the end of the day the evidence is out there that his techniques work.  He had rehabilitated hundreds of fearful aggressive dogs to be balanced submissive dogs.
Nothing has worked better with my dogs than Cesars techniques and my dogs are not afraid of me either, they are merely balanced dogs who know who their leader is.
Is your dog a balanced dog with no issues?
ReplyQuote

17 15 Mar 2011
Hedwig said:
wild child2 said:

And his episodes are not honest to watch, you can't say that isn't edited either. I've read a few of his books and my opinion is that he is wrong. Steve Austin in Australia trains some of our best quarantine, police and army dogs and he never ever uses these techniques; how do I know this? Because I've done a course with him. You have to make a dog to feel good, to respect the dog to train. This is absolute bullshit.

Sorry for raging.
Bet Steve Austin doesn't have a compound of 30 balanced ex red zone dogs living in harmony.

Sure they are edited like anything... but his techniques still work he wouldn't be so popular if they didn't.

There is more than one right way to train a dog it depends on what works for the individual.
ReplyQuote

18 15 Mar 2011
wild child2 said:
Hedwig said:
wild child2 said:

Well you obviously haven't studied the man enough if you think he uses fear to get the dogs to obey him. At the end of the day the evidence is out there that his techniques work.  He had rehabilitated hundreds of fearful aggressive dogs to be balanced submissive dogs.
Nothing has worked better with my dogs than Cesars techniques and my dogs are not afraid of me either, they are merely balanced dogs who know who their leader is.
Is your dog a balanced dog with no issues?
It doesn't matter if his techniques work, using a taser works at the end of the day but surely you wouldn't like that? And yes my dogs are balanced with no issues.
ReplyQuote

19 15 Mar 2011
wild child2 said:
Hedwig said:
wild child2 said:

Sorry for raging.
Bet Steve Austin doesn't have a compound of 30 balanced ex red zone dogs living in harmony.

Sure they are edited like anything... but his techniques still work he wouldn't be so popular if they didn't.

There is more than one right way to train a dog it depends on what works for the individual.
Are you serious? Steve Austin gets his quarantine dogs from shelters and pounds, his team trains 30 at a time. They definately have emotional, mental and physical problems. His main dog King was abused as a pup and he was aggresive, now he's one of the best trained dogs in Australia.
ReplyQuote

20 15 Mar 2011
By the way does Steve Austin merely train industry specific working dogs or does he rehabilitate red zone dogs to be industry specific working dogs?

Sorry I don't know a whole lot about him...
ReplyQuote

[ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ]  [ 4 ]  [ 5 ]  [ 6 ]  [ 7 ] 
Sign In or Register

What's on your mind? We want to know! Sign in with your Unleashed forum account or register to have your say!

E-Mail:
Password:
  Lost password?
Who
Most Liked Contributors
Today's Top Poster dug Today's most liked:
dug
December's Top Poster Molly & Jorja December's most liked: Molly & Jorja (17 likes)

Blog News