Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

What really happens to Angus cows from McCruelty(McDonalds)?

1 - 8 of 8 posts

BUG LOVES RATS BUG LOVES RATS QLD Posts: 4
1 3 Sep 2009
Well, i was just watching television and saw the McDonald's advertisement and i was just wondering if anyone new anything about the Angus cows from McDonald's and what really happens to them. If you don't know exactly what i mean I'm trying to ask if the Angus cows are really kept in the beautiful green grassy areas shown in the add.  

Thanks peace
ReplyQuote

emileee emileee NSW Posts: 514
2 3 Sep 2009
haha i saw that add aswell, i was like wtf? confused
ReplyQuote

- Kitty Freak - - Kitty Freak - SA Posts: 1071
3 3 Sep 2009
id also like to know.

anyone have any clue? >.<
ReplyQuote

Simo Simo QLD Posts: 23
4 3 Sep 2009
I highly doubt it; it is MacDonalds. =

Perhaps someone has someone who's high up?? Or perhaps we should post a whole heap of letters to the heads of departments to try and find out? =]
ReplyQuote

.ellehcoR .ellehcoR VIC Posts: 663
5 3 Sep 2009
Eh! I just googled 'angus burger'.
Apparently its labelled an "indulgent product" aimed at adults (specifically 24-36 yr old males) instead of kids, and is a THIRD POUNDER.

Thats right, meat eating folks, if you didnt get enough saturated fat/cancer/diabetes from your quarter pounder, heres even worse to make sure that you do
ReplyQuote

Francis Francis VIC Posts: 286
6 3 Sep 2009
BUG LOVES RATS said:
Well, i was just watching television and saw the McDonald's advertisement and i was just wondering if anyone new anything about the Angus cows from McDonald's and what really happens to them. If you don't know exactly what i mean I'm trying to ask if the Angus cows are really kept in the beautiful green grassy areas shown in the add.  

Thanks peace
It doesn't matter if they are still kept in the green grassy areas, they still suffer a horrible death in order for people to eat them...
ReplyQuote

Mel Mel NSW Posts: 289
7 4 Sep 2009
.ellehcoR said:
Eh! I just googled 'angus burger'.
Apparently its labelled an "indulgent product" aimed at adults (specifically 24-36 yr old males) instead of kids, and is a THIRD POUNDER.

Thats right, meat eating folks, if you didnt get enough saturated fat/cancer/diabetes from your quarter pounder, heres even worse to make sure that you do
fatties!! Ill have to tell my fiance this. He's been eating these new burgers much to my chagrin.

and then he complains he's getting fat...
ReplyQuote

Brodie Brodie VIC Posts: 10
8 4 Sep 2009
I highly doubt people would still call them "posh" if they saw how the cows were slaughtered.
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au