Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Cruetly free nail polish

That has a wide variety of colours! :)

31 - 40 of 49 posts   1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  

stevenlewis stevenlewis ACT Posts: 6
31 15 Jul 2014
I recommend Natio, they are good quality and not expensive. The range of colours is not huge but they have some really pretty ones.
Natio is available at some chemists and department stores like Myers, use the link below to find a stockist near you.

http://www.avok.eu
ReplyQuote

bare nails bare nails Australia Posts: 7
32 29 Sep 2014
hi

This is Stephanie I am replying to your request for cruelly free nail polish as I am very passionate about this also I am currently researching information to invent a polish that is cruelty free for my business of bare nails "Bear nails" concept for animals cruelty as this is wrong I will keep u updated on my progress on invention and when will be able to you and a reasonable cost not to have expensive but affortable as feel that this is very important as been organic
ReplyQuote

33 29 Sep 2014
I am working on this as we speak
ReplyQuote

34 29 Sep 2014
bare nails said:
javjavascript:insertSmiley(document.postForm.message);void(0);ascript:insertSmiley(document.postForm.message);void(0);
ReplyQuote

35 29 Sep 2014
bare nails said:
bare nails said:
javjavascript:insertSmiley(document.postForm.message);void(0);ascript:insertSmiley(document.postForm.message);void(0);
ReplyQuote

36 29 Sep 2014
natio has cancerous elements in it I wouldn't recommend
ReplyQuote

37 29 Sep 2014
natio is good for all other aspects of natural ingredients but not for nail polishs
ReplyQuote

38 29 Sep 2014
exactly my point "Sorry there are no products available that match "ingredients used in natio nail polishs" at this time." quoted from there website I would not trust this company for the nail polish if this is the response to my ?
ReplyQuote

IronTheremin666 IronTheremin666 VIC Posts: 63
39 2 Oct 2014
Elf is cruelty free and all vegan other than the really cheap essentials brushes. http://veganmakeup.tumblr.com/post/97860844150/for-my-vegan-friends-who-live-in-australia-ive
BYS has also confirmed that all products are now vegan (and they were always no animal testing anyway). so look for new stock.
And Essence brand is no animal testing and some of their makeup is vegan, so just read ingredients once more. These brands are all cheap and pretty easy to find happy
ReplyQuote

Michelle27 Michelle27 NT Posts: 1
40 14 Sep 2015
Try these polishes from Sienna Byron Bay, they have amazing colours and a great ethos, vegan and cruelty free! X

http://siennabyronbay.com.au/
ReplyQuote

[ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ]  [ 4 ]  [ 5 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au