Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Got any lovely pictures of yummy vegan food?

Please give to me!

1 - 10 of 25 posts   1 | 2 | 3  

TofuUnleashed TofuUnleashed TAS Posts: 986
1 25 Mar 2011
Hey peeps,
I'm doing a presentation on vegan food, and I just thought you guys might like to send some of your awesomely awesome photos of your fantastic vegan meals to me, so I can include them in my presentation, and hopefully wow my vegan-food-yumminess-doubting class.
So...just upload them to your profile and tell me, or if they're on your blog give me a link.
Thanks!  beaverhug

P.S. You will be held directly responsible if I drool all over my computer keyboard.
ReplyQuote

pitterpatter pitterpatter QLD Posts: 376
2 25 Mar 2011
You  may have to add me on Facebook to get access but I hope these help: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=727973704&aid=286456
ReplyQuote

3 25 Mar 2011
pitterpatter said:
You  may have to add me on Facebook to get access but I hope these help: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=727973704&aid=286456
ooh I don't have a facebook sorry! I should have mentioned that. ashamed
Thanks anyway! beaverhug
ReplyQuote

xMISSMONSTERx xMISSMONSTERx WA Posts: 2582
4 25 Mar 2011
ReplyQuote

Mean people wear fur Mean people wear fur QLD Posts: 1087
5 25 Mar 2011
xMISSMONSTERx said:
The pictures of the banana split cupcakes you put up the other week made me drool!
ReplyQuote

6 25 Mar 2011
While you're there guys...I should probably google this but I thought it might be quicker asking you (see how much I respect you? I choose you over google!), do you know any facts about farm animals' intelligence, behaviour etc., like pigs wag their tails and are on average smarter than dogs (and have the mental capacity of a 3 year old child, is that right?), and that cvjickens can recognise over 100 different faces (yes I did get these facts of an AA flyer!)
ReplyQuote

Kirrilly Kirrilly VIC Posts: 2092
7 25 Mar 2011
These pictures don't belong to me, but they are certainly lovely happy

http://foodgawker.com/?s=vegan&cat=0
ReplyQuote

..1 ..1 TAS Posts: 2265
8 25 Mar 2011
TofuUnleashed said:
While you're there guys...I should probably google this but I thought it might be quicker asking you (see how much I respect you? I choose you over google!), do you know any facts about farm animals' intelligence, behaviour etc., like pigs wag their tails and are on average smarter than dogs (and have the mental capacity of a 3 year old child, is that right?), and that cvjickens can recognise over 100 different faces (yes I did get these facts of an AA flyer!)
I read somewhere that cows sometimes express their emotions, so happy/excited cows have been known to jump, or something similar to that. I'm pretty sure I read it from an Animals Australia, or it might have been on Earthlings. I can't remember. confused
ReplyQuote

9 26 Mar 2011
Maggie said:
TofuUnleashed said:
I read somewhere that cows sometimes express their emotions, so happy/excited cows have been known to jump, or something similar to that. I'm pretty sure I read it from an Animals Australia, or it might have been on Earthlings. I can't remember. confused
Thanks! wave Do they wave as well? tongue
ReplyQuote

10 26 Mar 2011
...Might have been a good idea to look in 'The Animals' section of Unleashed for the animal facts. fish
*facepalm*
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au