Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

WA Vegan Society

1 - 10 of 23 posts   1 | 2 | 3  

Ruthy Ruthy WA Posts: 15
1 31 Mar 2011
Hi Vegans!

I am starting a West Australian Vegan Society.

I contacted The Vegan Society and have their backing, and am now looking at getting this underway.

Initially, I am looking at getting names and contact details for people who are interested in a) forming part of the committee, and / or b) becoming a member.

For those who are interested in forming part of the committee, could you let me know the area that you would be interested in helping out in, for example: treasurer, press, food, animal rights, etc etc.

If you could let me know days and times that are convenient for you too, as I will be arranging an initial meeting for the committee...aiming for just after Easter.

For those who are interested in becoming a member, please forward your name and email address so that we can contact you in due course.

Thanking everyone in advance and looking forward to finally having an exciting society in WA!

Ruth
E:
ReplyQuote

2 31 Mar 2011
Forgot to say....if you would prefer to message me on here, then that's cool too happy
ReplyQuote

Mondayschild Mondayschild WA Posts: 1452
3 31 Mar 2011
Definitely interested! Will be in touch happy
ReplyQuote

4 31 Mar 2011
Great! Look forward to hearing from you!  happy
ReplyQuote

*** *** WA Posts: 36
6 31 Mar 2011
Yup, I'm interested.  WA is in dire need ~ Thanks !

I'll send you an email.

Peter
ReplyQuote

7 31 Mar 2011
Great email me, please! happy
ReplyQuote

8 1 Apr 2011
Couldn't agree more!!!
ReplyQuote

9 2 Apr 2011
Hi again happy

Just asking everyone if you can spread the word about this as nobody is coming forward to help...despite everyone saying that we need a society over here confused

For the committee, it really would only be like an hour out of your week after the initial meet-up, so any help would really be appreciated.....thank you happy
ReplyQuote

10 2 Apr 2011
Alanna said:
I'm interested!  I'm based in Tasmania at the moment but will probably be moving back to WA in a few months time!  Awesome to hear about vegan happenings in that state!  happy  I'll get in touch soon too.
You could help online from Tasmania....not a problem  wink
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au