Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Any activities in Melbourne going on?

1 - 10 of 10 posts

xTomdawgx xTomdawgx VIC Posts: 11
1 6 Apr 2011
Hey guys,

I'm really keen to get into activism, but I'm not quite sure on how to find out about anything. So I thought I'd ask on here. I thought I'd just start small, with a protest or just handing out leaflets or something. Any reply would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks! happy
ReplyQuote

Akasha213 Akasha213 VIC Posts: 227
2 6 Apr 2011
Hi & Welcome!!!

There are lots of jumps racing protests in Melb coming up. Contact  to find out about them.
And I think they're doing duck rescues there too at the momen but I dont know who you contact about helping with that.

clap
ReplyQuote

3 6 Apr 2011
Ahh thank you very much! I might do that. happy
ReplyQuote

Akasha213 Akasha213 VIC Posts: 227
4 6 Apr 2011
xTomdawgx said:
Ahh thank you very much! I might do that. happy
No Prob happy
Good luck!
ReplyQuote

jack jack VIC Posts: 1463
5 6 Apr 2011
how old are you?
ReplyQuote

Kick Kick VIC Posts: 540
6 6 Apr 2011
Do both. We need more edge kids on our team happy
ReplyQuote

Lancastrian Lancastrian VIC Posts: 310
7 7 Apr 2011
Yes, in fact there may be an Animals Australia volunteer stall this weekend, in the city. I'll contact the organiser, Natasha , and see if she will confirm this for us.

Roy
ReplyQuote

Natasha Natasha QLD Posts: 46
8 7 Apr 2011
Hi all,

We are running a Ban Live Export  stall this Saturday, April 9 in the Bourke St Mall if anyone is interested. We'd love to have more volunteers! I hear the sun will turn it on for us as well!!!  Every reason to get out there and get active for our animal friends.

The stall will run from approx 11am - 3pm. If you are interested, please contact me on 0419 729 902 or send an email to !!!

We will be leafleting, signing petitions and waving banners. I will have Cedric the sheep outfit, so if anyone is interested in taking on that role, please let me know!.  

You do not need to stay the whole time, so whatever time you have is great! Of course, if you can stay...even better.  The more, the merrier. and the more lives we save.

Many thanks

Natasha
pillowfight
ReplyQuote

LaurenVegan LaurenVegan VIC Posts: 37
9 7 Apr 2011
Natasha said:
Hi all,

We are running a Ban Live Export  stall this Saturday, April 9 in the Bourke St Mall if anyone is interested. We'd love to have more volunteers! I hear the sun will turn it on for us as well!!!  Every reason to get out there and get active for our animal friends.

The stall will run from approx 11am - 3pm. If you are interested, please contact me on 0419 729 902 or send an email to !!!

We will be leafleting, signing petitions and waving banners. I will have Cedric the sheep outfit, so if anyone is interested in taking on that role, please let me know!.  

You do not need to stay the whole time, so whatever time you have is great! Of course, if you can stay...even better.  The more, the merrier. and the more lives we save.

Many thanks

Natasha
pillowfight
Dammit I wish I could make it and help out sad
ReplyQuote

10 8 Apr 2011
Dang! I'm working tomorrow so I can't make it! sad
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au