Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

What's For Dinner?

So what awesome veg deliciousness are you having?

1 - 10 of 196 posts   1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  

Teegzie Teegzie QLD Posts: 28
1 11 Apr 2011
I'm trying to decide on whether I should do a chickpea curry or a gumbo kind of stew with cornbread... I want to add some different meals into our standard collection of dinners. thumb

So what's for dinner in at your place? Inspire me with some scrumptious vegan goodness!  broccoli
ReplyQuote

Compostkitty Compostkitty NSW Posts: 780
2 11 Apr 2011
sweet potato and pumpkin soup with rye wrap broken up and baked until crisp happy
ReplyQuote

Lars Lars NSW Posts: 825
3 11 Apr 2011
i'm making chickpeas burgers. Im trying to make a new recipe every day to expand my repertoire (which is dhal, polenta, and pasta)
ReplyQuote

..1 ..1 TAS Posts: 2265
4 11 Apr 2011
Not sure what I'm having. I'm leaning towards vegan spaghetti bolognese. It's always been my favourite food, cooked a meat version at school once, didn't look anywhere as good as my yummy vegan one!
ReplyQuote

LaurenVegan LaurenVegan VIC Posts: 37
5 11 Apr 2011
I'm having slow cooked gingery chickpeas in tomato gravy with mashed potato, it's one of our favourites!
ReplyQuote

xMISSMONSTERx xMISSMONSTERx WA Posts: 2582
6 11 Apr 2011
Vege enchiladas with salsa, avocado and 'sour cream'
or a roast pumpkin and pinenut salad. I'm a bit undecided!
ReplyQuote

Teegzie Teegzie QLD Posts: 28
7 11 Apr 2011
Lars said:
i'm making chickpeas burgers. Im trying to make a new recipe every day to expand my repertoire (which is dhal, polenta, and pasta)
That's what I'm trying to do too! We get stuck in a rut when it comes to dinners so I'm trying to branch out and shake things up!

All of those dinners sound so delicious! I'm loving the idea of the soup with crisp pita pieces... if only my other half liked pumpkin soup  sad
ReplyQuote

..1 ..1 TAS Posts: 2265
8 11 Apr 2011
Teegzie said:
Lars said:
That's what I'm trying to do too! We get stuck in a rut when it comes to dinners so I'm trying to branch out and shake things up!

All of those dinners sound so delicious! I'm loving the idea of the soup with crisp pita pieces... if only my other half liked pumpkin soup  sad
What about home made minestrone soup? Yum, sooo good. ecstatic
ReplyQuote

Compostkitty Compostkitty NSW Posts: 780
9 11 Apr 2011
LaurenVegan said:
I'm having slow cooked gingery chickpeas in tomato gravy with mashed potato, it's one of our favourites!
i love my slow cooker so much!
ReplyQuote

4_da_animals1 4_da_animals1 SA Posts: 3293
10 11 Apr 2011
something quick.... probs leftovers... feeling lazy tonight. tongue
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ]  [ 4 ]  [ 5 ]  [ 6 ]  [ 7 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au