Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

What's For Dinner?

So what awesome veg deliciousness are you having?

31 - 40 of 196 posts   1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  

Tanyaka Tanyaka VIC Posts: 1219
31 26 Apr 2011
Eggplant parmigiana. Roast potato. Brussel sprouts, carrots, green beans and corn.

so much win right now!
ReplyQuote

TheSixthStitch TheSixthStitch Aruba Posts: 988
32 15 Sep 2011
Dinner was a veggie Korma in coconut milk. Potatoes, sweet potato, carrot, zucchini, brown lentils + I forget the rest, served on a bed of brown rice. It was effin' delicious!

For dessert I baked Jelly Donut cupcakes from Vegenomicon, but the jam didn't sink like the author promised. YOU SAID IT WOULD! *shakes fist* Batter only made 10 cupcakes, not 12 like the author said.  Still tasted terrific, though happy
ReplyQuote

Kirrilly Kirrilly VIC Posts: 2092
33 15 Sep 2011
My dad was home sick and he made me a vegan lasagne while I was at work! He used veggie layers and tvp and even tofutti sour cream in place of beschamel sauce. He said he really didn't know what he was doing but it turned out amazing. He's a bit sweet sometimes tongue
ReplyQuote

34 15 Sep 2011
Kirrilly said:
My dad was home sick and he made me a vegan lasagne while I was at work! He used veggie layers and tvp and even tofutti sour cream in place of beschamel sauce. He said he really didn't know what he was doing but it turned out amazing. He's a bit sweet sometimes tongue
That sounds good happy

Dinner was just.. spaghetti.. plain sauce........ really plain, lazy dinner. with a bit of lettuce and dressing.

I'm way too lazy now sad
ReplyQuote

kikumeri kikumeri SA Posts: 46
35 15 Sep 2011
Spicy beans and tomato on a slowly roasted sweet potato with 3x more garlic, yummmm!!
ReplyQuote

kikumeri kikumeri SA Posts: 46
36 15 Sep 2011
Tanyaka said:
Eggplant parmigiana. Roast potato. Brussel sprouts, carrots, green beans and corn.

so much win right now!
Thats what im cooking tomoro night for dinner,will be my first time, I hope it works out good hehe =)
ReplyQuote

37 16 Sep 2011
kikumeri said:
Tanyaka said:

so much win right now!
Thats what im cooking tomoro night for dinner,will be my first time, I hope it works out good hehe =)
It's really yummy. I need to organise to make it again.. the bf and I looove it. There are so many diff ways to prepare it, so if it doesn't turn out perfect, just alter it a bit next time.

Damn, I know it's only 7:30am.. but I could honestly eat that right now! tongue
ReplyQuote

NelliScarlet NelliScarlet VIC Posts: 64
38 16 Sep 2011
I make a low-fat low carb alternative to traditional bolognese using Quorn mince and lentils with lots of finely chopped carrots and mushrooms, served over broccoli instead of pasta with big chunks of feta... mmmmmm!! lots of iron and protein!!
ReplyQuote

Karen Karen Australia Posts: 993
39 16 Sep 2011
Unleashed Admin
Home made quinoa tabouleh, and  pumkpin/tahini/tofu bake (http://whyveg.com/recipes/make_this.php?recipe=10). YUM! happy
ReplyQuote

Beemo Beemo United States Posts: 1259
40 16 Sep 2011
Falafel Kebabs! Using this falafel recipe http://likeavegan.com.au/2011/06/falafel/
ReplyQuote

[ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ]  [ 4 ]  [ 5 ]  [ 6 ]  [ 7 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au