Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

What's For Dinner?

So what awesome veg deliciousness are you having?

51 - 60 of 196 posts   3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9  

Tanyaka Tanyaka VIC Posts: 1219
51 24 Sep 2011
Buttons said:
BREAKING: Australian Eatwell vegie burgers - my favourite, as I am crap at making them myself - have rebooted their flavours a bit. Behold:
http://australianeatwell.com.au/show_cat.php?catid=7

I love supermarket shopping, so I was a wee bit excited when I saw these at Coles!
I looveeeee eatwell veggie burgers!!!!

Hadn't seen their other products, would be interested to try their tofu and mince!!! I don't mind the sausages, but prefer the burger, bigger tongue yummm
ReplyQuote

52 25 Sep 2011
Potato pie. So good. happy With some veg on the side.. but mainly just.. puff pastry, potato and GRAAAAAAVY!!! MWAH
ReplyQuote

xAshlee xAshlee TAS Posts: 722
53 25 Sep 2011
im usually really lazy with tea...it usually involves a frypan or a pot . the dogs usually get the things that take longer to cook haha.

BUT im proud of myelf to night! i actually boiled potatoes and vegies in a pot, made my own tomato sauce and baked satay tofu fingers in the oven =D
ReplyQuote

xMISSMONSTERx xMISSMONSTERx WA Posts: 2582
54 25 Sep 2011
Tonight it's either roast, or spinach and tofu puff pastry with salad happy
ReplyQuote

TheSixthStitch TheSixthStitch Aruba Posts: 988
55 25 Sep 2011
Tonight was Lentil Shepherds pie. It was delicious! Finally getting some use out of our cookbooks... when we can be bothered.
ReplyQuote

katherooni katherooni SA Posts: 209
56 25 Sep 2011
I have the flu and not much appetite, so i had toast with nuttelex, toffuti spread, sliced cucumber and salt and pepper. Aaaaaaand ginger beer and panadol
ReplyQuote

57 26 Sep 2011
eatin alone tonight...... oven fries and mayo..? ........cbf :X
ReplyQuote

Kirsttt Kirsttt NSW Posts: 43
58 26 Sep 2011
mmmm last night made vegan burgers with wedges! even my boyfriend's sceptical brother couldn't believe it! he was like 'i thought vegans could only eat salad'

nomnomnom
ReplyQuote

Sanchari Bhava Sanchari Bhava VIC Posts: 39
59 27 Sep 2011
I'm having tofish. It's not fish, but it is tofu wrapped in seaweed and is soaked with soy sauce. Then you make this batter with flour, rice flour, water, hing, and seseme seeds. Then you mix it up, and put the tofu wrapped seaweed in it. Then you heat up some oil in an frying pan, and put the tofish in it. Wait till they are golden light brown. Then put salt on them, and they are ready to eat!! wink They are SOOOOOO yummy!!
Sanchari.
ReplyQuote

xAshlee xAshlee TAS Posts: 722
60 27 Sep 2011
Had wedges & Massels 'chicken style' salt (deffs recommend that btw! so good no msg) for lunch with tomato ketcup

tonight i think i will have my new signature satay tofu scramble ! they taste like lil kfc pieces . kinda. =D fry it up
ReplyQuote

[ 3 ]  [ 4 ]  [ 5 ]  [ 6 ]  [ 7 ]  [ 8 ]  [ 9 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au